My fellow blogger Alastair from kattermonran.com has tagged me. This means he has taken the time to ask 11 questions to some bloggers and I am am one of his chosen few. I feel so privileged. It is great when other bloggers choose to want to know more about me because I feel special and appreciated. Thanks so much Alastair, I will wear my tag with pride.
I need to answer the 11 questions set by him and then ask 11 more questions to 11 others.
My answers to the Alastair’s questions are here:
1. Do you prefer ridged crisps (potato chips) or flat ones? I can only eat plain salted crisps because of my various food allergies but I don’t mind either plain or ridged as I enjoy both. The last ones I ate were ridged.
2. What was the last music band you went to see live? I haven’t see one particular band. The last time I saw various bands was at a party in the park, it was years ago. One of the groups were Steps and although a lot of people may find their music a bit too poppy or cheesy, I thought in real life they were great, at both singing and at getting the audience jumping and dancing on the spot.
3. Do you prefer tea, coffee, hot chocolate or something stronger? None of those as I don’t drink alcohol and I only drink herbal tea, peppermint is my favourite.
4. How many siblings do you have? None. I am an only child.
5. What was the last film you saw at the movies? A Thriller called Side Effects on Saturday 30th of March. It was slow to begin with but had a couple of great twists at the end.
6. Is there any sports that you like to participate in? None. I don’t like sports. There is an exception, I like finger pumping. This consists of clenching the fingers of my hand into a fist shape and releasing them with a flicking motion, back and forth quickly. I love it because it symbolises that I have written so much my hand needs to be exercised. (Oh! And if writing is a sport, then I love, love, love it.)
7. What is your favourite flower? A red rose. I am a romantic.
8. Is there anything you like to collect? Besides collecting erasers I like collecting Eeyore things from Winnie The Pooh.
9. Have you visited another country? I have visited Spain, Jersey and France but hated flying.
10. Do you have any pets? Yes, 4 guinea pigs. Snuggles, Peaches, Daisy and Cinnamon. They are all one year old but Cinnamon and Daisy are just under 3 months younger as Snuggles was pregnant with them when she came from the pet shop and I couldn’t give them up.
11. What is your favourite food? I have lots of food allergies. My favourite snack food is sugar free, dairy free, gluten free, yeast free chocolate from the health shop. I have to be very careful what I eat out but I like Thai food, a Chinese meal or Nandos.
Now to announce my 11 questions:
- Have you ever been made redundant from your job and how did you feel about it?
- If you were interviewing someone for a writing job, what 3 qualities would you look for and why?
- What is your favourite board game and why?
- When you look at the stars, what do you see?
- When you look at the ocean, what does it remind you of?
- How do you overcome writer’s block?
- If you could say 3 encouraging things to another person, what would they be?
- Do you prefer to write your stories/books/poetry/prose/articles on paper first, then type them up and edit them, or do you like to type them straight into your computer to edit?
- Do you like writing in one genre or more?
- As a writer, do you think actions speak louder than words?
- What is your favourite quote and why?
My nominations are:
To all of my 11 chosen ones, I look forward to learning more about you.
I am fortunate enough to have been awarded a second Best Moment Award so I will post my nominations for that soon.
22 thoughts on “Wearing My Tag With Pride”
Tu es nommée pour le prix Shine One my friends http://oasien.wordpress.com/2013/04/08/brillance-sur-mes-amisshine-on-my-friends/
Thanks so much for the nomination. I am thrilled to be one of your chosen few.
A tag from Alastair is quite an honor! THANKS for visiting my funny-caption photoblog and leaving the “likes.”
Happy to be in the list. Its 0219 here in India and I’ve my exmas tomorrow. 😦
But once its over, I will surely blog all the answers. they look pretty interesting. 😉
About your post, it feels awful to read about your allergies and pain. Its really painful to sit her and offer no help. 😦
All I can do is pray for you and I will. I will surely pray for you, your health and your success. 🙂
God bless. 🙂
Hi Ankit. I hope your exams went well? Thanks for your concern and kind comments. Although it is hard to eat out with friends, I have gotten use to my allergies, apart from being inconvenient they make me quirky and quirky is great. I have a condition called Fibromyalgia and that is a chronic pain condition I will have forever, some days are better than others. I try not to focus on what I can’t do but what I can do and look forward and be as positive as possible.
It is nice on those tags to learn more about other bloggers, really nice to know more about you too!
Thanks. I agree it is nice to learn more about others. It is surprising what we find out about people. Sometimes as I look at a person’s photo I think to myself, I wouldn’t have pictured them doing that.
Thank you for tagging me, means alot =)
You are very welcome. It’s a pleasure. Keep up the great blogging.
Peppermint is my favorite Tea as well, including Earl Grey if you ever heard about them. Really nice. The questions are good idea, because you can read more about the people you are following. Have a nice and sunny day 🙂
Great answers and congrats on your award!
Thanks. I am glad you enjoyed reading more about me.
I guess the Eeyore tail swinging and the Tigger bouncing, do go together equally well.
Great answers! It’s great to get to know even more about you! I’ll try to participate when I have time.
Wow! You are quick. Yes, when you have the time it would be great to read more about you. Take care and keep smiling.
You as well my friend!
Great answers Sandra. I know I should be asleep. I wanted to see your tag though 🙂 It must be awful with so many allergies 😦
It can be a bit of a nightmare. The Chinese and Thai places are the same ones that I visit every time because they can cook me something without all of the ingredients I can’t have.
That’s decent of them 🙂
Well congratulations of getting smacked by the tag monster…wait a minute…NOOOOOO! I’ve been smacked by the tag monster as well and *gasp* it’s you!! LOL Well done, great answers and any friend of Eeyore is a friend of mine! Thanks mate! 😀
Your comment made me laugh. At least I am a friendly monster. Glad you appreciate Eeyore.
He is on even ranking with Tigger as my favourite Pooh character! LOL