From the response I had to my Valentines post, I can only assume you share my passion for writing. So I have compiled ten reasons why writing is soooo good for you.
- You can explore difficult situations in a safe way.
- Freedom of self expression.
- You have a ready made audience to hear your point of view.
- The ability to see what others can’t.
- Helps to relieve your mind of worries, by sharing your thoughts.
- It’s fun.
- It’s relaxing.
- It can help to form friendships.
- You can make other people happy.
3 thoughts on “Why writing is good for you.”
Sounds like a great subject for a book. I often wonder whether it’s inspiration or motivation that keeps us focused. Perhaps that is chapter 4 in your book?
Best of luck!
It is good to hear from you.
Thank you for your comment. Great minds think alike!
I have looked at your website and particularly enjoyed reading “11 Sure fire things to do when you are unemployed and job hunting”.
You have given sensible and sound advice. I followed a lot of those paths when I was made redundant and they did work.
I am currently working on a how to book, about how people can motivate themselves whilst redundant and get themselves back into work.
LikeLiked by 1 person
These are ten very good suggestions! I recently had a post of the things I learned during my past month of blogging. I esp like your #9 – forming friendships!
Thanks for sharing! — Marge —