Just as I like my imagination to run wild with what I am writing. I decided to let it run wild with interesting ways that I could write.
This is what I came up with:
1) Whilst doing a headstand. All that blood rushing to ones head, would surely create a surge of brilliance.
2) Whilst on horseback. The feeling of riding on a horse should certainly give food for thought.
3) In underwater cave cavities. You would need waterproof paper for this. You can make notes on an E-reader but I have yet to come across a waterproof version. You heard it here first…..watch this space, Dragon’s Den, here I come.
4) By painting words on to canvas. Words and art, what a gorgeous combination.
5) By writing a book backwards. Starting with the back cover first, moving to the middle, progressing to the beginning and ending with the front cover. Fantastic.