My fellow blogger Alastair from kattermonran.com has tagged me. This means he has taken the time to ask 11 questions to some bloggers and I am am one of his chosen few. I feel so privileged. It is great when other bloggers choose to want to know more about me because I feel special and appreciated. Thanks so much Alastair, I will wear my tag with pride.
I need to answer the 11 questions set by him and then ask 11 more questions to 11 others.
My answers to the Alastair’s questions are here:
1. Do you prefer ridged crisps (potato chips) or flat ones? I can only eat plain salted crisps because of my various food allergies but I don’t mind either plain or ridged as I enjoy both. The last ones I ate were ridged.
2. What was the last music band you went to see live? I haven’t see one particular band. The last time I saw various bands was at a party in the park, it was years ago. One of the groups were Steps and although a lot of people may find their music a bit too poppy or cheesy, I thought in real life they were great, at both singing and at getting the audience jumping and dancing on the spot.
3. Do you prefer tea, coffee, hot chocolate or something stronger? None of those as I don’t drink alcohol and I only drink herbal tea, peppermint is my favourite.
4. How many siblings do you have? None. I am an only child.
5. What was the last film you saw at the movies? A Thriller called Side Effects on Saturday 30th of March. It was slow to begin with but had a couple of great twists at the end.
6. Is there any sports that you like to participate in? None. I don’t like sports. There is an exception, I like finger pumping. This consists of clenching the fingers of my hand into a fist shape and releasing them with a flicking motion, back and forth quickly. I love it because it symbolises that I have written so much my hand needs to be exercised. (Oh! And if writing is a sport, then I love, love, love it.)
7. What is your favourite flower? A red rose. I am a romantic.
8. Is there anything you like to collect? Besides collecting erasers I like collecting Eeyore things from Winnie The Pooh.
9. Have you visited another country? I have visited Spain, Jersey and France but hated flying.
10. Do you have any pets? Yes, 4 guinea pigs. Snuggles, Peaches, Daisy and Cinnamon. They are all one year old but Cinnamon and Daisy are just under 3 months younger as Snuggles was pregnant with them when she came from the pet shop and I couldn’t give them up.
11. What is your favourite food? I have lots of food allergies. My favourite snack food is sugar free, dairy free, gluten free, yeast free chocolate from the health shop. I have to be very careful what I eat out but I like Thai food, a Chinese meal or Nandos.
Now to announce my 11 questions:
- Have you ever been made redundant from your job and how did you feel about it?
- If you were interviewing someone for a writing job, what 3 qualities would you look for and why?
- What is your favourite board game and why?
- When you look at the stars, what do you see?
- When you look at the ocean, what does it remind you of?
- How do you overcome writer’s block?
- If you could say 3 encouraging things to another person, what would they be?
- Do you prefer to write your stories/books/poetry/prose/articles on paper first, then type them up and edit them, or do you like to type them straight into your computer to edit?
- Do you like writing in one genre or more?
- As a writer, do you think actions speak louder than words?
- What is your favourite quote and why?
My nominations are:
To all of my 11 chosen ones, I look forward to learning more about you.
I am fortunate enough to have been awarded a second Best Moment Award so I will post my nominations for that soon.
You must be logged in to post a comment.