It’s not long until the so called most romantic day of the year will be almost upon us. Valentines Day.
You may be forgiven for thinking you have to put that pen to one side whilst you focus the brains cells on another creative adventure……..
Deciding what to get your loved one.
As I am sure you will all agree, nothing is more powerful than the written word, so I have come up with seven ways you can use your writing skills to woo your valentine.
1) Write an erotic book for your loved ones eyes only.
2) Stick post it notes all over your body with messages written on them.
3) Make a keepsake book of photographs and write captions underneath them.
4) Write an enticing message in the steam from the shower.
5) Bake a heart shaped cake and pipe a sexy verse on to it.
6) Make a collage of words associated with love and hang in your special place.
7) Buy a fabric painting pen and write a tantalizing taster on a discreet piece of clothing.
I will leave the rest to your own creative mind.
Have a good one.
4 thoughts on “Seven ways to write and excite your valentine”
What great suggestions Sandra! Although I fear my husband would prefer accessories for his train track rather than anything written! 🙂
Hi Carolyn. I have an idea, why not make his train carriages more attractive by sticking post-it notes on them with messages of love, then he will be able to feel the love as the messages go around the track.
Reblogged this on quirkybooks and commented:
As Valentine’s Day is fast approaching, I thought I would share a post with you that I wrote a couple of years ago and that proved popular.
I am sure we could all do with a little writing help at this tender time.
Please feel free to share your own ideas. It would be great to add some more.