You Have The Power Within You was the first Motivational/Inspirational poem I have done on a LiveStream – check it out and let me know what you think in the comments below??
Everbody has the power within them to achieve great things, I always remember what Entrepreneur, Author and Speaker, Brendon Burchard say, “honour the struggle” and “your current circumstances do not dictate your future” – this is true! In 2018, I am going to be an online course trainer for myself, teaching others personal and professional development stuff, as well as getting other experts onboard – cannot wait! Super excited about that!!
I have had a lot of challenges over the past couple of months:
- Redundancy from my day job of 5 years that I enjoyed (everything happens for a reason)
- 10 websites hacked – only just got every one of them back to some form of normality last week! ( Learnt a ton about websites security and using CPanel/File Manager, MyPHP Admin, MySQL, and more of a pro now, so hopefully it won’t happen again with the amount of security I now have in place on each site) and my completely new websites www.sandrabellamy.com and www.sandrabellamy.co.uk that I rebuilt from scratch, are looking good! Check them out and let me know what you think in the comments below please??
- Split up with my first asexual boyfriend I ever had as he was no good for me and turned out not to be the loving and smitten person with me, that I thought he was! Now looking forward getting a more trustworthy guy for me and one who values my worth, or staying single forever, but hugely career focused for the next year – 2018!
- Commercial printer (only printer I have, out of action for a month – finally got it working again in the last week!)
- Appliance I bought was safety recalled (got a better model at no extra charge, and difference in cost with the higher insurance paid for me)
- Have done no more work on Fibro book since being made redundant and I have people wanting to buy it (have connected online with more Fibro sufferers though, who may end up buying it)
I have decided to live more as ‘quirky’ me since being made redundant and sleep in the day and work throughout the night now usually – great for the soul and far more productive – If I get a ‘normal’ job it will be hard, as I love my life so much right now, in this moment, and forever – but I need money coming in! So we shall have to see what destiny holds for me. I am not afraid of hard work and do that every day almost – apart from the odd day if I see a friend! Even then, if I can squeeze work in then I will!! But next year needs to be more implementation, risk taking, and far more productive for me. Next year, will be my year to shine! Watch this space!
As always, stay quirky and write soon