An empty room is a story waiting to happen and you ARE the Author of that story!
If you were to walk into that empty room right now, how would your story begin?
Write in the comments below and let’s get those creatives juices flowing and those writing prompts aplenty!
As always, stay quirky and write soon
Here are this week’s writing prompts, to fuel your creativity.
1) She stared at him. Was it really that long ago ……….
2) This moment, was the opportunity of a lifetime.
3) She was a business woman by day, and a disco diva by night.
4) He couldn’t believe his eyes.
What do you think?
As a Writer, I love coming up with my own ideas for stories. I am blessed to have a mind that is constantly thinking of new ideas. I realise how useful it can be, to read, see, hear, or do anything, that sparks the creative switch to ignite the brain into story mode.
From now on, I will be attempting to write a weekly Wednesday Writing Prompts post, to spark ideas for stories. There will be no genre restriction. I will try to keep them to around 4 per week and away you go.
What do you think of this? Good idea?
To start the ball rolling. Here are this week’s prompts:
1) She licked the chocolate ice-cream off his nipple. That was tasty ice-cream, she thought to herself.
2) He switched the tap on and blood gushed out of it. What was he going to do now?
3) I had never seen an elephant sat on a roof before. It looked quite comical.
4) He splattered her with ink. She wasn’t impressed.