I am still wading through the wonderful amount of awards I have been fortunate enough to receive.
These next two awards were given to me by Sharla Shults on 5th July 2013, from http://catnipoflife.wordpress.com. Check out her amazing blog.
The RULES that apply here are the usual question/answer typical questions.
I have answered some of these questions before.
Favourite colour? In clothes, Black and white or blue.
Favourite animal? My 4 guineapigs and Peaches who I sadly lost this year.
Favourite number? 6 but lucky number is 8.
Favourite non-alcoholic drink? In terms of tea, peppermint is my favourite.
My passion? Writing, writing and more writing.
Prefer getting or giving presents? I like both equally.
Favourite days of the week? Any days that I have off from my day job so I can spend more time writing.
Favourite flower? A rose – Red is my favourite colour.
The Shine On Award.
THE RULES ARE:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 (more or less) other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements.
7 Things About Me
- When I look back at photos of when I was a little girl, my hair appeared to be almost white in colour.
- My mum would not let me grow my hair long when I was young.
- I love having long hair now.
- I enjoy writing poems in greetings cards for my family and friends.
- I have two identical glittery santa decorations that hand on my Christmas Tree.
- I love hanging tinsel around each room in my flat at Christmas time.
- I have a Winnie the Pooh and Piglet bedside table lamp.
Blogs I Am Nominating for both awards are as follows:
I hope you embrace your awards with open arms because you deserve them both. I look forward to reading more about you.