It’s my great pleasure to receive and accept the Super Sweet Blogging Award. I am so thrilled to have been nominated for this award by Mike from mikesfilmtalk.com Whose site has been featured on Freshly Pressed and who has over 200 followers.
Mike describes himself as:
“A Sporadic YouTuber, Blogger, Film Fan, Gamer and Survivor. It’s been an interesting last couple of years. If you stop by, pull up a chair and look around, you might find something you like.”
I would encourage you to take a look at his amazing blog as I am sure you won’t be disappointed.
So here is the award that I can now proudly display on my blog:
1. Give credit to the person who chooses to nominate you
2. Answer the “Super Sweet” questions
3. Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen” (13)
The super sweet questions are:
1. Cookies or cake? I can’t have either as I have lots of food allergies and intolerances. In the past, I have made chocolate muffins that are suitable for my restrictive diet.
2. Chocolate or vanilla. Sugar free, Gluten Free, Wheat free, Yeast free and Dairy free Chocolate. Did I mention I have lots of food allergies and intolerances? I am sometimes naughty and have chocolate that has some dairy in it and it’s not good for me, tut, tut! Can’t even attempt any of the other no no foods though, as the pain and dizziness would be too much.
3. What is your favourite sweet treat, cheesecake or frozen yoghurt? Strangely I can’t have any of these, I have to stick to certain fruits.
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? At night and when I am out and about. Anytime I walk past chocolate because I want some but have to wait to get mine from the health food shop and if it’s closed or out of stock, I am not a happy bunny.
5. If you had a sweet nickname what would it be? Sweetheart.
Lastly, the list of the Bakers Dozen: