You Have The Power Within You was the first Motivational/Inspirational poem I have done on a LiveStream – check it out and let me know what you think in the comments below??
Everbody has the power within them to achieve great things, I always remember what Entrepreneur, Author and Speaker, Brendon Burchard say, “honour the struggle” and “your current circumstances do not dictate your future” – this is true! In 2018, I am going to be an online course trainer for myself, teaching others personal and professional development stuff, as well as getting other experts onboard – cannot wait! Super excited about that!!
I have had a lot of challenges over the past couple of months:
- Redundancy from my day job of 5 years that I enjoyed (everything happens for a reason)
- 10 websites hacked – only just got every one of them back to some form of normality last week! ( Learnt a ton about websites security and using CPanel/File Manager, MyPHP Admin, MySQL, and more of a pro now, so hopefully it won’t happen again with the amount of security I now have in place on each site) and my completely new websites www.sandrabellamy.com and www.sandrabellamy.co.uk that I rebuilt from scratch, are looking good! Check them out and let me know what you think in the comments below please??
- Split up with my first asexual boyfriend I ever had as he was no good for me and turned out not to be the loving and smitten person with me, that I thought he was! Now looking forward getting a more trustworthy guy for me and one who values my worth, or staying single forever, but hugely career focused for the next year – 2018!
- Commercial printer (only printer I have, out of action for a month – finally got it working again in the last week!)
- Appliance I bought was safety recalled (got a better model at no extra charge, and difference in cost with the higher insurance paid for me)
- Have done no more work on Fibro book since being made redundant and I have people wanting to buy it (have connected online with more Fibro sufferers though, who may end up buying it)
I have decided to live more as ‘quirky’ me since being made redundant and sleep in the day and work throughout the night now usually – great for the soul and far more productive – If I get a ‘normal’ job it will be hard, as I love my life so much right now, in this moment, and forever – but I need money coming in! So we shall have to see what destiny holds for me. I am not afraid of hard work and do that every day almost – apart from the odd day if I see a friend! Even then, if I can squeeze work in then I will!! But next year needs to be more implementation, risk taking, and far more productive for me. Next year, will be my year to shine! Watch this space!
As always, stay quirky and write soon
QUIRKY BOOKS PUBLISHES ASEXUAL PERSPECTIVES IN PRINT UNBOXING VIDEO – IN A LAND FAR FAR AWAY #APAM Check out the video and pay attention to the very beginning Star Wars style intro. It requires very careful reading, but you will love it. It is all about having a Quirky dream and achieving it!! Quirky Books first book in print is out now, Asexual Perspectives is out now in print!!! Check it out in Kindle and print format here http://amzn.to/2sK5a5G
It takes great courage to push through your fears, love who you are, and live life your way!!
Do You See Your Beauty? Inspirational/Motivational Poem By Sandra Bellamy. Do you see your beauty, or do you see a tree …
I am off to London tomorrow and EuroDisney on Sunday 23rd April for my 21st Mindset birthday celebration – 7 whole days, one week of quirky teenage fun. This is when I get to be truly me 24/7, not work, apart from Facebook video and posts from the park!! Join me on my 21st Mindset Birthday on my www.facebook.com/quirkybooksnet page, on my birthday, Monday 24th of April, and see posts and updates from me on that day in Disneyland Paris xx Permission to wear anything Disney, Super-hero, fun, post your pics on there. Theme is Disney and to have the mindset of a 21 year old or younger. You have to think, act and be, like a 21 year old, and see how much you can achieve, with no hang-ups, no worries, no caring what people think and just having a blast! Be unstoppable!! Stay quirky always xx I am in the actual park from 23-27th of April and back in London again on the 28th!!
“Don’t Put Me Into A Box!” Inspirational/Motivational Poem By Sandra Bellamy. Sometimes people try to put us into a box, society tries to put us into a box, and we also need to break free of our own box, that is hiding our beauty. We need to break free from that box and go into the light, so that we may spread our own unique light to others!
As always, stay quirky, stay unique and keep being you xx
Write soon, Sandra xx
HOW TO BE GREAT QUOTES: GREATNESS QUOTES: HOW TO BE GREAT QUOTATIONS. This video will explain how to be great using quotations. Feel inspired and empowered to be great, to have greatness within you, and to help others to be great. Please SUBSCRIBE for more videos!! Share with all of your friends and LIKE.
My Inspiration Inspired channel, is Inspirational and Motivational videos to empower and enhance your life, leaving you with that feel good factor. Education and Inspiration for the mind, soul and spirit. Self-belief, positive thinking, mindset, attitude. Personal growth, Personal and Professional development at its best.
Hey my quirky friends, long time no write – shame on me hey!! It took me over 10+ hours to create this video. I put it together using a programme called Animatron so it took me a while to learn it, the quotes were created using another programme. Enjoy, and tell me what you think??
Keep embracing your quirky!!