How To Change Your Mindset And Make It Stick, So You Stop Self-Sabotaging, Stop Procrastinating, Be More Productive, And See More Success In Your Life And Business, Faster!(Without Hiring An Expensive Coach, Spending Thousands Of Pounds On Premium Training Courses And Workshops, Spending Time Away From Loved Ones At An Expensive Retreat, Or Going Through Years Of Therapy!)
Start Seeing Results In As Little As 31 Days Or Less. If You Do Everything In The MindSelf Journal, Each And Every Day, And Don’t Skip Anything. Or You Get Your Money Back.
Offer Extended Until Tuesday 30th of November 23.59 (GMT+1)
I thought I had my shit together, but my life fell apart…
“Let me tell you a quick story…”
I’d been on benefits and out of employed work for 3 years after being made redundant. I felt trapped in a benefits system that was financially unsustainable. I was about to start my dream employed job, or so I thought…I was nervous, scared, and apprehensive, about leaving a benefits system that had been my life support for 3 years. I thought this new dream ’employed’ job would be my ticket to financial freedom, as the pay was great and I would never have to worry about money ever again. I was set for life, or so I thought…
“Up until that point…”
- My outgoings were more than my incomings.
- The little money I had saved from my Grandma’s death was rapidly decreasing.
- Any part-time self-employed earnings went straight back into the business. To pay for expenses, softwares, tools, and trainings.
- My parents had been on at me to get a ‘real’ job. Even though I left home years ago.
- I have a chronic pain disability, that affects the nerves and muscles of my body, which severely limits the employed work I can do, and makes it 10 X harder to get stuff done.
- My Guinea Pig Angel was diabetic and she needed to be injected twice daily or she would die. Her needles, insulin, insurance, and checkups, were hundreds of pounds a year. And this was the final straw that forced me to return to employed work, even though I didn’t want to…She’s my world!
She needed insulin or she would die!
“Then something happened that changed my life forever…”
I gave up what they call ‘legacy’ benefits in the UK, which I could never get again, to start my new employed dream job. Which scared the shit out of me because I had nothing to fall back onto if the job didn’t work out.Although these benefits weren’t sustainable, as my savings to make up the shortfall were rapidly decreasing, I felt a degree of security and comfort of this safety blanket that had been my lifeline for the last 3 years. But I was confident that I could do this job, as I had worked in a similar role before. So was looking forward to getting started.
“At the time, I had no idea the impact this would have. The problem was…”
On my first day of work I met my new employee. But as soon as we were alone she said she wouldn’t abide by any rules she didn’t like. Alarm bells were ringing throughout my entire body.This was a HUGE red flag.Something wasn’t right… there was an eerie feeling to this and I didn’t like it one bit.I raised the point with my manager but he backed up her point by saying there are no rules! And later reiterated this to me in front of her.Something strange was going on… but I had already left legacy benefits and felt compelled to stay in my new role, even though I knew something was off and wasn’t right.It wasn’t easy finding a job I could do with my disability, and if the job centre classed me as gainfully self-employed, despite my part-time income going out in expenses, so I couldn’t take a wage, I wouldn’t be able to get any benefits for food or rent.Going back to live with my parents wasn’t option, so I could end up homeless, starving, and on the streets!
I didn’t want to end up homeless, starving, and on the streets!
“Just when I thought things couldn’t get any worse…”
- Not long after that, she made it clear she didn’t like working for a younger manager by recalling a past event. She said she was glad I was not a 23 old boy or she would have walked out. So I knew she was ageist.
- When we were alone she started having a go at me for being enthusiastic about the products, and how wrong I was for doing that.
- That’s when the gaslighting started but I didn’t realise it at the time.
- By the end of that conversation I was left feeling confused as to whether being enthusiastic was the right thing to do when selling! It seemed like my 19 years of sales, was suddenly being blurred out of reality.
- When I was in a sales training session with her and my manager, her tone was attacking rather than asking. When I raised this point with my manager and about her telling me off about being enthusiastic and that I was nervous to work with her. He told me she would have got the job if I hadn’t applied.
- Later that day he told me not to manage her, to treat her like an equal and to be a coach to her. But my contract said manager not coach, and I already knew from being both previously, that being a coach and manager are not the same thing. Yes, coaching can be part of a manager’s role, but it’s not the role. The two are very different. Coaching is about asking questions and allowing the person to come to their own conclusions, whereas managing encompasses training, mentoring, and advising too. Which requires telling the person what is required and expected of them, and how they should go about doing it to get the ideal result.
- In that moment, I felt like the rug had been pulled from underneath me. That I had been purposefully stopped from fulfilling my contractual obligations, and that I was no longer allowed to do the job I was being paid to do. I felt like I shouldn’t be there and I should walk out… this job wasn’t right for me anymore, and all the hopes and dreams I had for it, had been shattered in a heartbeat, into a thousand pieces, right before my eyes… I immediately burst into tears.
- If it wasn’t for money, I would have walked out.
- I later found out the previous manager only lasted 2 weeks in the job!
- She told me she didn’t want to be managed. She had 40 years of experience! Like that made it okay for her to tell me what to do and not allow me to do my job.
- When I explained the company sales process, she insisted that her way of selling was the right one.
- She seemed to think swearing at me and belittling me, outrightly saying I was shit at managing, organising, and cleaning, was acceptable. Even though I made it clear it wasn’t. And ironically this was after she wouldn’t allow me to manage her and I was told not to! You can’t manage or coach someone, who doesn’t want to be managed or coached!
- I found out later she wasn’t even doing all the cleaning she was supposed to do and some drawers were still full of sawdust from workmen a few days prior… which she refused to do, and of course made into an argument about me not cleaning two fingerprints off a mirror while I was in training! This is what gaslighters do. Deflect their shortcomings onto you.
- When I told her about my fibromyalgia disability. She told me she is surprised they employed someone like me, when they have got more abled-bodied people who could do the job. I told her they can make reasonable adjustments, she said either people can do the job, or they can’t, and if they can’t they should leave… I was absolutely gobsmacked that she outrightly discriminated against my disability.
- To make matters worse, she asked me if the guy who owned the company, had a disabled person in his family… I was shocked!
- Clearly this was disability discrimination of the highest degree.
“I was on a downward slide because…”
- My own manager was helping to facilitate this ordeal by not allowing me to manage her, by making it clear to me that she was next in line for my job, that there are no rules – so it doesn’t matter what I say, she could in effect do what she liked . He made it clear in phone calls to me, that I was to get on with her no matter what – which was to be my main focus in my role for the months leading up to Christmas.
“Needless to say, I felt like…”
- This was a set up and constructive dismissal.
- My confidence had dropped to an all time low.
- I felt completely undermined in my role as a manager.
- The dream had turned into a nightmare.
- The gaslighting and her volatile and unpredictable behaviour, got so bad, that my hands were shaking in work and I no longer wanted to go into work.
- I was extremely unhappy, anxious, nervous, and even wet myself one night.
- I was sobbing uncontrollably to my friends.
- Even though she had been proven to be dishonest, that her behaviour had been bad towards customers too, and she was proven to have caused an argument with me, she still got put back in the business after suspension due to be investigated.
- I was devastated.
- I went off sick, not being able to face another minute with her, or my manager that helped facilitate this ordeal.
“That’s when I truly hit rock bottom…”
- The stress and anxiety was so intense and extreme.
- I felt so miserable and trapped with no way out, that on December 22nd, with tears pouring down my face, I planned how to hang myself. I thought if a famous celebrity can do that, then so can I.
- And the worse part was, I knew if I committed to something, that I could go through with it, and that scared me.
- In that moment I was so tempted just to end it… to stop the pain… to free myself.
- I honestly couldn’t see another way out.
- But I also felt ashamed.
- Because I had spent the last 8 years, training in personal and professional development, working on my mindset to help others, and to help myself.
- I freed myself of depression in 2012 , and I never thought I would be in this suicidal state ever again in my life.
- I thought I was through with that life, never to return to it ever again.
- I felt it was gone for good, but nothing could be further from the truth.
- This time it was fully planned and super simple to do. All I would need was a piece of rope, tie it to the long electric cable that hung from my bedroom ceiling, stand on the stool, and kick it out the way.
No more pain.
No more suffering.
No one would know I was even dead as I live on my own.
My friends might think it’s strange if they haven’t heard from me for a while, but I doubt anyone would attempt to break the door down to find my cold dead body, some months later. No doubt decayed by then.
I‘d been to multiple Success Resources events, seen Tony Robbins live on stage and many other mind and game changers. So I didn’t know how this happened. Why did all this good work I had done on myself, and all of the things I teach other people, not work in this circumstance?
“This is important…”
- Even though I was on benefits for 3 years prior to that job, I was a lot happier then. I knew who I was and was stable in that way, optimistic, despite my financial situation, and I felt like I had turned a huge corner in my life.
- Only to be going backwards again now, to a former version of me.
- But this time it was worse because it was planned suicide that was actually achievable.
- Then I remembered the asexuals (who lacked sexual attraction) and who needed me. If I was gone, who will help them? Sure there were others, but not like me. I was unique.
I have a loud voice, and I was given the mission of helping them, and to get asexuality recognised as a sexual orientation throughout the globe, so that no asexual has to live in fear of ridicule ever again.
- This was my life purpose given to me by God and the universe, I couldn’t just let them down. Other people can’t help them in the way I can. I just know they can’t.
- So I got my journal and decided I would journal my way out of this situation.
- My other life purpose is to write books that change lives and so I knew writing my thoughts would help me and I would journal my way out of this, and so that’s what I did.
- It might surprise you to know that it didn’t take long to get myself out of that peak suicidal state. Because when I started to write, I was thinking about my latest asexual book, which I am still working on, and other similar titles as ideas for variations of my book.
- This is important, because I was focussed on something meaningful that I could do and control, which was writing my books and helping asexuals, the intense urge to kill myself was weakened quickly.
- Then a friend at that time messaged me, and I told them how I felt.
- I could feel that I was making my friend depressed.
- I felt bad about constantly talking to my best fiends about a job I knew I should leave but felt trapped to stay in.
- I didn’t want to go back to benefit life, with the worry of having my small savings deplete to nothing.
- With the minimum income floor, I might end up with no money coming in and my savings would quickly be gone.
- I didn’t want to end up homeless, being on the streets that aren’t safe, and leaving a home I adore.
- The stress meant I couldn’t work for another employer. Period!
- My confidence had been shattered.
- I felt like I was a nervous wreck!
- I felt triggered by even the thought of me going back into work.
- I couldn’t do much self-employed work as I was too upset.
- My body was in more pain from the emotional upset.
- After Christmas I broke out in rashes all over my body. In places I never had rashes before, such as on the soles of my feet, on my inner thighs and scalp.
- I couldn’t even wear clothes for a few days.
- I had to lay there naked on the bed, as I was too hot from the rashes and itching.
- I felt drained of energy.
- I felt constantly tired and worn out.
- I was sleeping far more.
- Crying instantly, almost every morning I woke up.
- I kept having a recurring identity crisis.
- I didn’t even recognise who I was anymore.
- I couldn’t do anything but wait for this time to pass.
- There was no way I was in a fit state to work for anyone.
- I was struggling to keep my mind sane and running on empty.
“That’s when I decided…”
- I needed to work more on my mindset, and do deeper work at the roots, to pull out those weeds, so I don’t ever go back to this dark place of wanting to commit suicide ever again.
“Then, something happened that changed everything…”
- I figured that although all of the personal and professional development stuff I had learned in the past was powerful and it did work, because it did help me turn my life around, it didn’t make all the changes stick.
- There was still something missing. Some constant that I needed, but couldn’t put my finger on.
- And something that was majorly holding me back from achieving my dreams and living a better life, one were I am content and happy again, living my best life regardless.
- Self-doubt: It was majorly debilitating, like constant chronic pain. I didn’t realise I had it so bad.
- Fear: I had allowed this to take over me and become irrational in the process.
- Attachment: To a job that no longer served me.
- State: I would wake up almost every morning back to square one. I call this the seesaw effect. So I managed to tap into all of my learnings and put myself in a positive state by the end of each day, but the next day I was worried sick and crying again whenever I woke up.
Something a mindset coach said. He talked about state and how many people attend personal development courses, training, workshops and seminars, but the changes they make at these events, rarely stick. This is because they are put in a change of state at that time. But when the event is over, they get out of that change of state and go back to their old state and way of being.
It’s the super-conscious part of our brain that we need to change. This is where patterns of behaviour from childhood and conditioning from the ages of 0-7 years usually takes place, and if we want to rewire our brain for success and happiness, we need to rewire this part of our brain, and this is done through repetition of the right things – which is why I created my revolutionary ©MindSelf E-Journal, to do just that.
I thought back to all the past life-changing events that I ever went to. When I saw people live on stage, such as Tony Robbins, Brendon Burchard and Andy Harrington. They all put the audience into a peak emotional state, but when the event was over, many of those people got out of that state, they stopped doing the things they learnt, and went back to their ‘normal’ lives, and their old brain habits and patterns which no longer served them. It wasn’t enough to consume their content at the time, in order to make these new changes to their lives stick, they would need to be in a permanently new state of being. Where the new habits and patterns of behaviour, would thrive and flourish.
Andy Harrington and Sandra Bellamy at his Stand and Deliver Speaker Training, getting Andy’s Passion Into Profit book signed.
That was the spark / the kick in the tail I needed.
I was scared but optimistic.
I knew I was on the right path.
“Here’s what happened next…”
- I humbled myself and learned everything I could about the super-conscious part of your brain and how to rewire it for success. (I am still learning more.)
- I learned more about attachment styles and patterns of behaviour from childhood that effect you in adulthood.
- I learned about love languages and how people use these to communicate with each other more effectively.
- I learned more NLP and embarked on a practitioner certification. (I am still doing this.)
- I put all the pieces together and discovered the right things to say and do repeatedly, to put the mind into a permanent peak state, so this rollercoaster of daily up and down emotions would subside, and the seesaw effect would stop for good.
- It takes work.
- But the more you do it, the more it becomes ingrained in your super-conscious mind and becomes effortless.
- You get into new and better habits for life, and transform into a new and improved version of you, so it’s worth it.
“Then one day I looked up and realised I could now…”
- Create a revolutionary journal, that has all of the secret ingredients in it, to use repeatedly on a daily basis every day of your life, to completely rewrite your brain for success and happiness, and put an end to this seesaw effect once and for all. Which is how I came to create the ©MindSelf Journal. Which is a premium E-Journal.
- Create a new version of this ©MindSelf Journal every month, with different inspirational quotes and questions for your soul every day.
Which will do 4 things:
1) It gives you a constant fresh supply of daily inspiration into your life, so you not only feel inspired to start your day, you save time by not wasting time on Facebook trying to find the perfect inspirational quote to start your day and get distracted in the process. Then keep scrolling for hours and decrease your productivity and energy levels. And you’re like, “Where did my day go?”
2) It enables you to accelerate your motivation, as it satisfies your brain’s need for variety and thirst for new stimulus, and it will stop you wasting your time trying to obtain this from social media. Which in turn will speed up your productivity.
3) Keep you accountable to doing the work each month, because there is always something new and fresh work on each day, besides the right things to do repeatedly each day, to ensure you rewire your brain for success and happiness.
4) These quotes and questions enables you to reflect and bring new self-awareness and insights into your life. These new revelations will give you some A-ha moments, and keep pushing you to that next level, so you can continue to grow.
“I was forever changed by the fact that…”
- I could now rewire my brain on a deeper level, and put myself into a peak state on a daily basis, to make those changes stick, for long-lasting success and happiness.
- I stopped feeling constantly sad, upset, and in emotional pain, and felt happier once again.
- I stopped the seesaw of up and down emotions that prevented me from progressing with my life, meant I was procrastinating a lot, and not achieving anywhere near what I was capable of.
And now I can help others do the same.
“I now felt like a new person…”
- In control.
- Have more clarity than ever before.
- I’m more decisive. I make quicker and better decisions.
- More confident in myself, in my abilities, and where I am headed with my life.
- My productivity levels have shot through the roof.
- I feel so much better about myself and my life for the first time since before I started that job.
- I no longer have suicidal thoughts or wish to die, but I’m looking forward to a future filled with happiness and all of my dreams coming true.
My revolutionary ©MindSelf Journal can do the same for you.
“And that’s why I knew I couldn’t stop there. I realised…”
I needed to make this journal available to as many people as possible and not keep this to myself a moment longer, so you can discover how to do what I have done and make it even easier for you to follow in my footsteps and rewire your brain for success and happiness, and make it stick.
This revolutionary ©MindSelf Journal is a premium E-TOOL that will enable you to:
- Get crystal clear on what you want and why you want it. Having more clarity enables you to be more informed and make better decisions. So you can be open to new and better opportunities, move forward faster and stop procrastinating.
- Stop procrastinating, enables you to boost your productivity and get more shit done faster, so you can achieve quicker results.
- Be more organised. So you can stop you time wasting time by managing your time more efficiently and effectively.
- Instil self-belief. So you can stop self-sabotaging and stop self-doubting. So you make more progress faster.
- Boost your confidence. Increase your self-esteem. Feel better about your body. So you can feel better about yourself and your life, which will improve all aspects of your life and business. When you feel great about yourself and your life on a deep super-conscious level, you raise your vibration to one of abundance, and you radiate positive energy which will attract more positive things into your life and more opportunities that ever before. Life will become more effortless with less resistance, so you can achieve more in a shorter amount of time.
- Stop that constant seesaw of emotions, that’s like a rope around your neck and constantly weighing you down. So you can be more stable and self-assured and move forward faster.
- Permanently rewire your brain for success and happiness on a deeper super-conscious level through a variety of written, physical, and mental exercises, affirmations, and planners. So you stop wasting your time and money, over and over again, going to training courses, seminars, and workshops, that you pay hundreds or thousands of pounds for, but fail to leave you with lasting change.
Just imagine how that will feel?
“Now I am…”
Focusing on creating TOOLS people can use to do what was previously “impossible”.
“This makes me feel…”
I have a new lease of life, there’s so much more for me to do… I’m just getting started!
“Now I’m able to help…”
Entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, affiliate marketers, coaches, mentors, speakers, authors, trainers, creatives; people just like you, go from dead stuck, with negative emotions spiralling out of control and ruining your life, to raising your vibration in multiple aspects of your life, and making those vibrations stick, so that success becomes inevitable.
Right now, I am offering you the best tool I have created to date, the ©MindSelf Journal.
- At a fraction of the cost of what I should be charging and will be charging for this in the future, at a crazy no-brainer, super-special, initial early bird promotional launch price of just $25, yes you did read right, for just $25 this ©MindSelf Journal will change your life, or your money back. It’s a *549 page premium E-Journal that you can download instantly from your own private members area on Asexualise Academy Club, print off, and start using it right away.
- Your ©MindSelf Journal is undated inside, so you can start your ©MindSelf Journal part way though a month and not waste any pages. Then continue the next month with a new downloaded version, as soon as that one has finished.
- This incredible and revolutionary monthly ©MindSelf Journal, has all of the affirmations, mind-rewiring exercises, productivity and clarification planners, you will ever need for success and happiness.
“What I’d like you to take away from all this is…”
- No matter how bleak things get, keep going, never stop learning and always ACT on what you learn.
- It’s not enough to rewire your subconscious part of your brain, you need to wire the super-conscious part, in order to create long-lasting, impactful change in your life, that sticks!
- That’s why I created the ©MindSelf Journal to do just that.
- I will never forget… that it was a journal that saved my life and I want this ©MindSelf Journal to do the same for you.
- This ©MindSelf Journal truly changed my life for the better, forever, and I believe it will change yours too.
Unless you get your mindset to work in your favour, no amount of skills, life experience and work experience, will stop you from self-sabotaging and becoming your own work enemy in pursuit of your dreams. If you want to become your best self to achieve your dreams, you have to work on your mind, because that’s the key to your success.
Your mindset affects your self-worth, your business, your income, your relationships, and your day-to-day activities and life. I’m on a mission to help people consciously create the life of their dreams by working on their mindset. This starts with rewiring your brain for success, by getting rid of bad habits and negative thought patterns and behaviours, and replacing them with some new, positive, and healthy ones.
This revolutionary life-changing ©MindSelf E-Journal, is a tool designed to rewire your brain for success and happiness, in multiple aspects of your life and business. It will help you gain clarity, be more organised, increase your positivity and productivity, so you can feel more happier and successful, within your mind and self. MindSelf.
Through daily repetition of new and better habits; where you focus on an abundance of things you do have to be grateful for; positive affirmations to boost your self-worth, self-esteem, and ultimately your joy, happiness, and increase your productivity, and ultimately your bank balance, and to help you to have healthier and happier relationships with the ones you love.
Each day has a different inspirational quote and question for your soul, to enable you to self-love more, to self-reflect, to become more self-aware, and to grow your self. The more you become self-aware, the more you can consciously create the life of your dreams by becoming more an observer of your, thoughts, feelings, and emotions, and why you do the things you do. You can’t fix what you don’t know or understand.
This MindSelf Journal has 31 days of content, but the pages have purposefully got space for you to add your own day and date to each one, where applicable, in case you start using your journal part way though the month, so as not to waste any pages. This is especially true for your daily inspirational quotes and questions for your soul and your Daily Planner. Also, your Weekly Planner, which is available for days 1, 8, 15, 22, and 29, purposefully has space for you to write the name of the days in, so you can start your week at whatever day is convenient to you. Your planners help plan and utilise your day, without wasting any time.
There are also 70 extra pages where you can add additional answers to the inspirational quotes and questions, which vary every day from month-to-month; you can create your own happy list and positive affirmations, you can share whatever is on your mind to free it up, and write more creative ideas that spring to mind, and plan your day out in even more detail.
Each day of the week has:
List 7 things you are grateful for as soon as you wake up. To get you into the habit of having an abundance mindset, and to foster positivity as soon as you wake up.
This helps rewire your brain from negative to positive.
Positive affirmations for eliminating self-doubt, and fostering trust within yourself. If you doubt yourself, you will procrastinate, not take enough action, and second-guess everything you do, leading to self-sabotage, which holds you back from making any real progress in your life and business, leading you to longing for something more, but not knowing how to obtain it.
Use these specific Law Of Attraction affirmations to rewire your brain for self–belief, self-trust, and to help you to make decisions more confidently and decisively, so you can move forward faster and make more progress quicker in your life and business.
Positive affirmations to boost your self-image and bask in your sexy power and awesomeness of the individual contours of your body, that make up unique you.
You may have found it hard to look at yourself naked in the mirror, but right now, that’s all about to change for the better, forever.
If you feel more confident in your own body and skin, that will naturally radiant throughout your whole being and more and more people will be attracted to you like a magnet. When you start finding yourself more and more attractive, you instantly become more attractive to others. Because your value goes up in your own mind, so too, does it in other’s minds.
Positive affirmations to boost your productivity.
The power of the Law Of Action.
It’s great to have a dream, but without taking any action, that dream is unlikely to become a reality.
Fears and procrastination can hold you back from what you truly want in your life.
So it’s essential you get into the right mindset for productivity. The more you take action, the more momentum builds and the more confident you become, so the more action you will take.
These specific Law Of Action affirmations are designed to rewire your brain to think and feel more positively about getting things done, so they become more of a pleasure than a chore.
This increases your productivity, so you can move forward more confidently in your life and make more progress to get s*it done faster, more efficiently, more effectively and more effortlessly.
(I call these the 3 E’s.)
Wealth affirmations. You might have been taught negative connotations in regard to making money, such as money is the root of all evil, money doesn’t grow on trees, or it’s greedy to want too much money. These negative connotations when reiterated over and over again, stop you from forming a healthy relationship with money and hold you back from charging your worth, and often prevent you from getting the money you truly desire and seek.
These affirmations, some of which are taken from T. Harv Eker’s Millionaire Mind Intensive live event training for rewiring and mastering your mind in regard to money, which I have been to – will rewire your brain for thinking more positively about money, for increasing your own value in regard to your worthiness in obtaining it, and increasing the value you give to others in your own eyes.
If you are able to consistently believe and feel, that the value you give to others is always worth far more than what you charge, because the transformation you enable them to have is priceless, it will give you increased confidence to value your own worth more highly and take ownership of your financial success.
These Law Of Attraction self-love affirmations are essential for increasing your own value and self-worth, and for attracting and receiving loving relationships into your life.
If you’re feeling good about yourself and that people are loving you and wanting to talk to you and be in your company, this will not only help you in your personal relationships with loved ones, family and friends, but also in attracting the right people for your business and to help make you wealthy.
Say these affirmations with your hand on your heart in front of a mirror and feel the power of an abundance of love flowing deep within your soul, and throughout every cell in your body. Now close your eyes. It’s like bathing in a sea of love. Extremely powerful.
Every day you will list 12 things you love about yourself. This will increase your self-value and self-worth.
The more you love yourself, the more you will feel better in your own company, the more you will be happy and at peace with who you are; stable, strong, and secure within your own soul.
The more you find things to love about yourself, the more attractive you will feel and the more confidence you will create within you. The more attractive and confident you feel in your inner world, the more you become attractive to others, because you attract what you are. That’s the power of Law Of Attraction.
Trusting your own intuition is essential for living your own life purpose and designing a life that you adore.
It’s easy to get caught up in the noise of other’s lives and what they deem is the best and right thing for you to do with yours.
But once you start tapping into your own intuition and allow yourself to trust it and for it to lead your life, instead of having other’s push their own agenda’s on your life and try to lead your life for you, you can see the magic and wonder unfold, as you develop a strong sense of inner knowing and guidance, that everything is always working out for you in divine timing, and begin to say no to others, to get the happiness you truly deserve, love, and crave.
One way of hearing your intuition more and more and tapping into your personal power, is to ask yourself; what is your intuition telling you right now?
This page is designed to ask you this question on a daily basis so you can tap into your soul energy and ask it what to do next.
This will develop a greater sense of true self-worth and self-reliance within you, so you make better decisions on how to live your best life, which is in keeping with your soul values and what matter most to you.
Tapping into your intuition will enable you to get out of your comfort zone, push through your fears and boundaries, and achieve things before, which you never thought possible. It will help you to believe in your own abilities to work things out and to rise to unforeseen challenges along the way to living the life of your dreams.
Happiness is an internal job.
It’s important you create your own happiness in your life and don’t rely on other people for it; otherwise you give away your personal power.
Every day this page is designed to get you to focus on what makes you happy.
Being happy and staying happy is like a muscle you need to exercise daily, by incorporating as many things as possible that make you happy into each and every day of your life, it will help you to feel good and better for longer and help you to increase your value and self-worth. It will give you the energy and willpower to do more and live life to the fullest. So you will procrastinate less and get more s*it done as a result, which will make you feel better about yourself as you increase your life satisfaction and fulfilment.
If you’ve read World Leading High Performance Coach Brendon Burchard’s High Performance Habits book on how to create an extraordinary life, you will know that without clarity, you will be directionless, procrastinate, and feel stuck and unfilled in life.
“Clarity on who you are is associated with overall self-esteem. This means that how positive you feel about yourself, is tied to how well you know yourself. On the flip side a lack of clarity is strongly associated with neuroticism and negative emotions. That’s why self-awareness is so key to initial success. You have to know who you are, what you value… and where you want to go. This kind of knowledge makes you feel better about yourself and life… Studies show that having a specific plan attached to your goals – knowing when and where you will do something – can more than double the likelihood of achieving a challenging goal.”
This is what page K is for, so you can get crystal clear on what your intention is for each and every day, and what you want to achieve. Having intention, creates purpose and direction, which gives meaning to your day, and creates drive and ambition to see a project or task through to completion.
Keeps you on track and crystal clear on what you want to do for the next day, so you are already prepared for it, and have offloaded any pending to-dos, so you can sleep more soundly at night, by having a greater sense of direction, control over your life and business, and inner peace knowing this.
Both the weekly and daily planners double the likelihood of achieving your goals faster, with clarity of intention, and a specific plan attached to your goals.
Is where you reflect on your day and get chance to celebrate your own successes, however big or small.
Self-recognition of your achievements is vital for your health and wellbeing.
By taking notice of your accomplishments, you value your own worth more, by making yourself seen and heard more by your self. Which increases self-appreciation and self-satisfaction. It helps you to self-love more, by realising all of the skills, experiences, and special qualities you have, that enable you to achieve all that you do.
When you celebrate how far you have come and what you have achieved, this creates a work and reward set up in your brain, so when you have achieved something and taken notice of that, it empowers you to keep moving forward in your life and have greater successes.
Each day for 31 days, (or however many days there are in that month) you have an inspirational quote and question for your soul.
This inspirational quote and question changes every month, and is designed to:
- Bring greater self-awareness, to give you more personal power.
- Help make your life happier, brighter, and feel good!
- Help you reflect on yourself and your life, to understand yourself better.
- Give you personal insights.
- Help you become a better version of yourself.
- Help you to feel inspired, motivated, and enlightened each and every day, without having to waste time scrolling through Facebook or other social media, to get your daily does of inspiration, then going off on tangents so you get nothing done.
- Foster positive emotions on a daily basis.
- Activate a more positive mindset, daily.
- Encourage new and better habits, so you can live the life of your dreams.
“Why is it so inexpensive? “
- I’m doing this $25 deal, so I can help as many people like you as possible.
- Because I don’t want what happened to me, to happened to you.
- Just when I thought I had my shit together, my life fell apart. Don’t take the same mistake I did.
- If this is your first time shopping with me, then I want to make it as easy as possible for you to say yes, because I know how life-changing this will be for you.
It would be great to get some case studies too, so after you have done the work in the ©MindSelf Journal, if you want your case study and business to featured on the sales page for the MindSelf Journal, just shoot me a message, titled “I want my MindSelf case study to be featured” to firstname.lastname@example.org I reserve the right to choose whether to feature yours or not, subject to space limit and content.
Got any questions? Email me at email@example.com with the subject line “MindSelf Journal questions.”
“40 Day money back guarantee…”
And I am currently throwing in a 40 day money back guarantee.
So if you have followed all of the instructions in the ©MindSelf Journal, done everything every day for 31 days straight, and if for some reason you are not entirely satisfied and you don’t feel more productive and happier as a result. Then just shoot me a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “MindSelf Journal I want my money back” with photographic or video proof of you having done the work, then I will refund your money back in full. You will lose access to your private members area on our ©MindSelf Journal Club membership site, and you won’t be able to download any more copies of the journal or bonus. But you still get to keep this life-changing MindSelf Journal you already downloaded, and the bonus that comes with it, as my way of saying thanks for trying it.
Don’t delay, hit the button below now, and change your life today, so you can:
- Stop self-sabotaging and stop self-doubting.
- Stop procrastinating.
- Boost your productivity.
- Be open to new and better opportunities.
- Feel better about yourself and your life.
- Boost your confidence.
- Increase your self-esteem.
- Feel better about your body.
- Have more clarity, to make more informed and better decisions.
- Stop that constant, nagging seesaw of emotions, that’s like a rope around your neck and constantly weighing you down.
- Permanently, make these changes stick.
If you’re fed up with being on a hamster wheel of unstable emotions, insecurity, self-doubt, under-confidence and instability, and you’re ready to move your life forward and get out of this rut for good, invest in yourself and lock in your special monthly MindSelf Journal membership now, so you can stop feeling bad and start feeling good. I know you can do this, I’m rooting for you! And I’m with you! You got this! Click the button below to get your ©Mindset Journal right now. Remember, you can get your money back, as you are backed by my 40 day money back guarantee. So you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Click the button below to get your ©Mindset Journal right now.