This is my baby daughter guinea pig Angel, she is diabetic, blind, and the most incredible furry kid I have ever known in her ability to enjoy life despite living in the face of adversity.
She can often be seen popcorning (basically doing bunny hops even though she is a guinea pig), in her indoor cage. This means despite being blind, and diabetic, she is still enjoying and loving life. This is a shining example of how to ‘live in spite of’.
In life there are going to be obstacles, challenges, and things that could hold you back in life, the secret is to allow those things to fuel you, to motivate you, to give you a new lease of life, and to enable you to do new things, have new thoughts, and don’t let nothing hold you back.
She is a real hero. How many people do things because they are able to? And how many people do things that they aren’t meant to be able to do, because they have an illness, a disability, or something that should stop them, but it doesn’t!
One of my entrepreneur friends who mentors mentors and networks among some of the most famous people in music and show biz, he grew up in a bad neighbourbourhood and was selling 0.50 cent bread. Now he is wealthy beyond his wildest dreams, not just financially, but in his overall quality of life. His philosophy is ‘the days that break us are the days that make us’ and he is so right! We have to use our hardest times, to motivate us to achieve our goals, ambitions and dreams, and to change our life. The more we work for it, the more badly we want it, the more likely we are to get it. He has a book out, Work Like an Immigrant: 9 Keys to Unlock Your Potential, Attain True Fulfillment, and Build Your Legacy Today, which I bought, and it’s such an inspirational, autobiographical, personal growth, self-growth, and self-help book, which I would also encourage you to buy, as it could change your life too, here is the link if you are in the UK https://amzn.to/3c82IxE and if you are in the USA or elsewhere click here https://amzn.to/2T3hmii I feel so happy I know this person and to have watched their incredible journey, and how their life changed particularly since meeting Tony Robbins and training with him.
Oh and in regard to my Angel, she truly is Angel by name and Angel by nature, because the last time she went to the vets, he couldn’t believe that she went from having cataracts in both eyes and completely blind, to miraculously, one of the cataracts in one of her eyes, has completely disappeared. It’s meant to be impossible for that to happen! And it looks like she has a little peripheral vision back in it, because if you put your finger right in front of it, her head jumps a little back, whereas before she was completely oblivious to your finger being right in front of either of her eyeballs. This was a test they did when she first went blind, and within 10 days got diabetes and moved to live with my parents who can inject her. I have a fear of needles and blood and sadly can’t do this for her, but go and visit her, and this photo is from a very recent visit to see her, when I gave her a bit if a hair cut on the back of her. My mum looks after her incredibly well, and if it weren’t for my mum, she would almost certainly not be alive today, so I am incredibly grateful and thankful for the around the clock care she has, and for my mum treating her like the beautiful, cute, queen, that she is. She bangs her pot a lot for food, constantly all day, and eats a ton of food yet maintains a fairly consistent weight. My mum spends a lot of money on food and treats for her. I am still responsible for her vets bills, and for her to see the vet in my city if she ever needs a check up or operation, or anything else. She has also survived two operations. One was a large operation to remove ovarian cysts and the other to remove a lump from her back that was pressing on her spine. She is incredible and I love her to bits. She is an example of how to live your best life, inspite of and despite of, being sick in some ways, having a health condition and having physical limitations. She truly doesn’t let her limits limit her, and neither should you.
If you wondered why I haven’t blogged for so long and thought I might have fallen off planet earth, not a chance. I am here for the long-haul. I have been extremely busy and needed to take time out from blogging on here and two other blogs, to time block out my most pending and urgent work.
- I was interviewed for a podcast about my asexuality – a sexual orientation that is the lack of sexual attraction.
- Last week I finished my Asexual Meetup Mastery premium course, which I had been working on since September 2019. It’s an online training course that is made up of about 70 videos, and the first person to take the course is currently going through all of it, before I official launch it on an early bird offer.
- I was very sick with a respiratory infection and had to rest, but also used the second week of this time productively, to reflect with a pen and paper, on all major aspects of my life and work out exactly what I am doing with my life and write each out. This took me about 2.5 days, but was very therapeutic for my soul and helped me to get better quicker and this time I had no antibiotics but still managed to get myself better when I couldn’t breathe very well one night, and had no sleep.
- I have also been working on my second book for asexuals called Asexual Guide To Sex, which will also be very relevant for sexuals too. And it set to be the best book ever written about sex, from a unique asexual point of view and is ideal for those asexuals or even sexuals, who are thinking about trying sex for the first time ever, and who want some help to decide whether it is right for them or not. With the information in this book and the real life asexual sexual stories in it, they can make an informed choice and decision whether they want to try it or not. This book tells the good, the bad, and the ugly truth about sex, not a glorified sensationalied version of it. This book will be published this year and is my main focus for getting finished as much as possible in March, so expect me to be quieter in March again.
- I have also been planning my new business which is all about helping people to make money and cash online. This is something I will be launching a bit later this year and will take a ton of my time up, focus and energy, as I will be launching a new YouTube channel and website for it, and interviewing different entrepreneurs for it to help you. I will also have my own products for it, so I need to spend time creating those for you. It’s a huge thing for me to do, so I want to try to complete and publish my book before then, so I will be going offline a lot through March to get this completed.
- I have done some online training for my new business and got more to do at Silly O Clock tonight – from 12.30am.
- I decided to go on a relationship and dating detox at the end of January, and not actively pursue a relationship anymore, and focus on my career and businesses this year, but still had guys interested in me and messaging me.
- I have been out clubbing and seen my best friends.
So yeah, a lot has happened, and I thank you for still being here with me.
Don’t forget to check out my friend’s book, Work Like an Immigrant: 9 Keys to Unlock Your Potential, Attain True Fulfillment, and Build Your Legacy Today here is the link if you are in the UK https://amzn.to/3c82IxE and if you are in the USA or elsewhere click here https://amzn.to/2T3hmii
Have you got an angel in your life? And if so, who are they, and how are they an angel to you?
As always stay quirky and write soon,