I was recently nominated for the Shine On award by Sharla from http://catnipoflife.wordpress.com
As always, with any award, there are rules to follow, so here they are:
1.) Show appreciation of the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post. Done.
2.) Add the award logo to your blog. Done.
3.) Share 7 things about yourself.
- Besides writing, I love going to the cinema.
- My favourite type of movies are dance, action or thriller. I also like Disney/Pixar movies.
- I prefer writing to reading.
- I have an Apple Imac computer that I use loads and I adore.
- I hold a PTTLS Level 4 Teacher/Trainer qualification that I got this year.
- I have an IAG Diploma (Information, Advice and Guidance) Level 4 that I achieved this year.
- I believe dreams can come true.
4.) Nominate 5 – 10 or so bloggers you admire. Here I go:
5.) Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know. Will do.
6.) Optional questions – Here are my 7.
- Do you prefer art or literature?
- What is your favourite film and why?
- Would you prefer to read to a child or for them to read to you?
- What makes you happy?
- What are your wisest words?
- What is your favourite insect and why?
- If you could choose any words to be your last, what would they be?
I look forward to reading the answers to my 7 questions from the above nominees. Congratulations to all of you and may your blogs continue to Shine On.
I am really pleased to have received the Beautiful Blogger Award. My first ever blogging award, it feels fantastic.
Dorothy Stacy from dorothystacy.wordpress.com awarded it to me, she is a fellow writer and has some interesting posts that you may want to check out.
Apparently I should be passing this award on to 7 other people and I have been taking my time to contemplate who to give it to but as I don’t have a huge list I feel I have fallen short at concluding only 5. I do however believe that these 5 are of good quality and are of people who I follow that take the time out of their day to blog regularly, so they very much deserve the award. First I will tell you a few facts about myself that you may or may not know.
- I have 4 guineapigs that live with me in 2 indoor cages, they are called Peaches, Snuggles, Daisy and Cinnamon.
- I have been a presenter on Hospital Radio since 1995 and I currently present a Dreamboat show on Hospital Radio Exeter, on a Monday evening, 10pm-11pm.
- I have been made redundant twice during my 15 year career in retail and each time I have managed to successfully work my way back up the career ladder and I have got another blog called beatredundancyblues.wordpress.com to help others who have been made redundant, to get back into work.
- I have my own website called quirkybooks.net that is currently about me and my writing but I am intending in the future to change it into an e-book shop to sell my own work.
- I now have an illustrator for my debut children’s picture book and hopefully it should be released as an e-book before the end of the year.
- I prefer to use a Mac rather than a PC, as I find it better to work with the large amount of applications I use, although I can also work on a PC.
- I am a student at present and I am currently studying an IAG Level 4 Diploma. (Information, Advice and Guidance.) I got my 10 modules on the 4th of May and all work has to be completed by the 25th of June.
- I am going to the Coaching Academy in London on the 9th and 10th of June to get a certificate in Personal Coaching.
- I am currently studying Adobe Indesign at Exeter College.
- I am doing a self-employment course with Womens Development Unlimited to help me start up my own business.
- By the time I have finished all of my courses I will be launching a new website called beatredundancyblues.com that I am currently developing and I will be able to be a Redundancy and Unemployment Specialist Support Advisor, Coach and Trainer and will be able to A.C.T for you.
If you want to know anything else, just ask.
In the meantime, I have the very important honour of giving the Beautiful Blogger Award to 5 other lucky bloggers, so here goes: