You have an idea you are buzzing about.
You have pen and paper to hand.
You have access to a computer.
You are excited about seeing your story come to life.
You want to tell everyone about your characters, your story, your plot.
You even begin telling your family and friends your story, bit by bit, over and over again, until they are just about to burst with, “why don’t you just write it then?”
But you are not sure you are ready to write.
I have some news for you. The moment that story enters your head and you are bursting with excitement to tell it, that is the moment you write it and as your family and friends would say, “just do it.” And guess what? They are absolutely right.
Write soon. Sandra
It’s not long until the so called most romantic day of the year will be almost upon us. Valentines Day.
You may be forgiven for thinking you have to put that pen to one side whilst you focus the brains cells on another creative adventure……..
Deciding what to get your loved one.
As I am sure you will all agree, nothing is more powerful than the written word, so I have come up with seven ways you can use your writing skills to woo your valentine.
1) Write an erotic book for your loved ones eyes only.
2) Stick post it notes all over your body with messages written on them.
3) Make a keepsake book of photographs and write captions underneath them.
4) Write an enticing message in the steam from the shower.
5) Bake a heart shaped cake and pipe a sexy verse on to it.
6) Make a collage of words associated with love and hang in your special place.
7) Buy a fabric painting pen and write a tantalizing taster on a discreet piece of clothing.
I will leave the rest to your own creative mind.
Have a good one.