When the shit hits the fans and you are feeling stressed, it can be hard to remember who you are, but it’s essential to your soul that you do remember who you are. In this video I talk about how to remember who you are, and tips and techniques you can do that will help you how to do just that, and keep yourself in a positive frame of mind.
In this video you will learn:
- The importance of gratitude and things you can be a grateful for.
- About conditioning and how to maintain being you.
- How to self-love.
- How to have maintain a positive mindset.
- And more.
Let me know what tips and techniques from this video you benefitted from the most, by writing in the comments below! I would love to read you.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my #lifehacks channel, if you haven’t already, www.youtube.com/quirkybooksTV
As always, stay quirky and write soon
Gratitude Quotes About Why It’s Important To Express Gratitude! Why It’s Good To Be Grateful!
I have learnt in my life that it’s so important to be grateful and thankful for what we have and for every lesson we learn in life. I have learnt to be happy with what I have right now in this moment and to grateful for every breath I take, and to be and feel alive. There will always be someone worse off than me and overall my life is good; fantastic; amazing. Being grateful makes me have a much more positive attitude towards life and I feel like I love living and enjoy my life so much – it’s very euphoric!
10 Reasons Why I’m Grateful!
So right now I am:
- Grateful to have two beautiful daughter furry kid guinea pigs who are my life and world.
- Grateful to have a mum and dad who I love very much despite their imperfections.
- Grateful to have a lovely flat to rent.
- Grateful to have warmth, shelter, food and friends.
- Grateful I have lots of lovely things like cuddly toys, books, jewellery, sparkly things, Iron Man alarm clock – and the list goes on. I am grateful to have material things that some others don’t.
- Grateful to have music to listen to and movies to watch.
- Grateful to have my mobile phone, iPad, Mac, and printer – even though the latter is currently not working again!
- Hugely grateful to have the gift of writing and to have 3 books published on Amazon (1 in print), and to be working on my 4th book, that will also be in print! And the gift of designing T Shirts that I sell on Amazon and Redbubble.
- Grateful to be able to see, hear, smell, laugh, taste, touch, and walk.
- Grateful to have been made redundant, to have some time out from employed work, and to have the opportunity to use this time to work on my dreams.
I could write an essay here. I am grateful and thankful for everything I have in my life, for everything I have ever achieved, for every lesson I have ever had and for every life journey I have ever made and will make. I am grateful to have more courage than ever before! I am grateful for the opportunities and experiences that others could only dream of. And I am grateful to have you in my life reading this blog and follow me, it is very much appreciated and so are you!
What are you grateful for? Please write in the comments below!
As always stay quirky and write soon.