Doing anything for the first time can be scary but as I reflect back on this year to date, I have done a lot of firsts and will do more next year.
Angel had her first bath a couple of weeks ago and the bathing went surprisingly well – the hair drying took a lot longer and she decided to repeatedly try to climb under or over my arm at lightening speed. It must have taken twice as long as it should but because she is so gorgeous and so funny, it didn’t really matter because I love her so much. It will be her first Christmas soon, baby’s first Christmas is always good and a memorable one!!
So my firsts for this year:
- I succeeded in learning how to use Photoshop so now I create all of my own T-Shirt designs and do the artwork for them.
- I got tiered up to the next quantity of T-Shirt designs so I can sell more at one time on Amazon.com
- I wrote and published my ‘How To Get Started With Twitter, Get Going and Get Growing A Step By Step Guide” book.
- My Asexualise My Asexual Life YouTube channel has grown to over 150 subscribers.
- I interviewed over 40 asexuals for my Asexual Perspectives, Love Life And Sex, ACElebration Of Asexual Diversity book and I am trying hard to get the Kindle version published before Christmas.
- I completed a Marketing course (still got to action all the modules now though).
- I learnt how to use IMovie and can now create my own videos.
- I did an’ Inspire With Video Materclass’, so I can create my own inspirational videos.
- I completed a “Your Next Bold Move” course at the beginning of this year and it helped me to plan and be more productive for the rest of the year.
What first have you had this year (2016) and what firsts are coming for you next year?