It’s official, amongst everything else I do, I am a Tutor for the RLC (Recovery Learning Community).
The RLC provides a range of educational, practical and creative courses, for students with mental health difficulties and their family and friends who support them.
I will be teaching students how to start a WordPress.com blog of their own, that they can continue to use after the course has finished.
I will be teaching students how blogging can make them to feel better and improve their quality of life through:
- Building online relationships and friendships.
- Communicating with like-minded people.
- Improving communication skills.
- Building confidence and self-esteem.
- Giving them something to focus on.
- Giving them a sense of purpose and a reason to get up in the morning.
Plus loads more fantastic reasons.
I would love for my students to know how blogging has aided your recovery. Please leave a message in the comments section so that I can share your story with them.
Thanks in advance.