View from Swinging Chairs
Although my actual birthday was yesterday and these photos are from Brean Leisure Park, Nandos, and then the cinema, where I saw the action mind blowing new Avengers movie in 3D; I am out today for a second birthday celebration to Paignton Zoo, with a friend who I haven’t seen in ages. He used to live in London and has moved to Swindon for work. He is travelling from there to see me today.
Write soon and keep embracing your birthday quirky.
At Brean Leisure Park with a friend for my birthday today. Watching Avengers in 3D later.
Write soon and keep embracing your quirky.
Besides writing non-fiction how-to business books, I also enjoy writing children’s picture books for 3-5 years.
To write for children you need to bring out the child in you. By this I mean:
● Watch children’s TV.
● Read children’s stories.
● Have things a child would have such as cuddly toys or action figures.
● Play like a child would play – On diggers or swings.
● Go to kid’s club at the cinema and watch kids movies in a room full of kids.
● Go on day trips to where children would go – The beach, zoo, theme park.
● Play with and be around children.
● When you are with children, act like a kid, make animal noises, be energetic, make up stories, use your imagination.
● Think young, act young, be young.
If you get the chance, watch the Sooty Show, like I did at Brean Leisure Park.
I finished 4 days of birthday bliss celebrations in the early hours of this morning. Thanks for all of your birthday wishes and kind comments, I will catch up with personal replies soon.
For my actual birthday day, 24th of April, I went to Brean Leisure Park, otherwise known as Fun City. I have to say, it was amazing fun.
The photo that shows part of my hand, was taken just as the Waltzer that I was on, was taking off.
I am planning to do a re-read of my Break through the barriers of redundancy book tomorrow.