Hi everyone A huge thanks to all of you who have left comments and stuck with me through these busy times when I haven’t been able to comment or like much lately. I want to thank each and every one of you with this fantastic opportunity. I love blogging and I love bloggers. I want to show you some blogging love: I have a new Facebook page for my Blog Training business. If you have a blog, feel free to share your posts to this page. http://www.facebook.com/BlogtrainerUK The Rules Are – You need to Like this page from your personal profile so that it shows up on the Like counter, before posting your first post, and your like must not be removed. Posts must not be libel, offensive, no swearing or nudity. Any concerns and I shall remove the post. Any questions, please message me before posting, thanks.
I have been thrilled to receive a number of awards over the last couple of months, including these two Liebster Awards . I have already been given a pink Liebster Award and now I have a blue one and a white one to add to my collection. Although I have noticed that the white Liebster award is not the same as my previous pink award or the blue one because it states Liebster Blog and then a heart to symbolise love. So I guess with the third award I am getting some serious blog loving.
The Blue Liebster Award is from Rohan rohan7things.wordpress.com
I received this Liebster Blog (Love) award from mikesfilmtalk.com on March 26th 2013.
Thanks to Rohan and Mike for these two beautiful blog awards. I am very grateful for each and every award that I receive and I feel honoured that people have taken the time to read my blog and are enjoying the content.
As there appears to be some discrepancies between the rules for theses awards I am going to use the rules that I used for my first pink Liebster Award on the 10th of November 2012 quirkybooks.wordpress.com/2012/11/10/the-liebster-award-thanks-and-nominations for both of these awards.
For this award I need to:
- Answer 11 questions from the nominator. As Rohan hasn’t asked me any questions, I will answer the ones from Mike.
- Nominate 11 other people to receive this award (It is meant to be for people who have less than 200 followers but I don’t mind who you nominate. It’s the thought that counts.)
- Create 11 questions for the new nominees to answer
- Place the blog award on my blog
- Link back to the people who nominated me for this award
- Inform my nominees of their award from me
My 11 questions to answer are:
- Are you a cat or dog person, and why? Although I like cats, I am a dog person. My best friend when I was young was my cocker spaniel called Purdy. Nowadays my guineapigs are the love of my life. They are so cute, loveable and gorgeous. (Smaller poos to clean up too.)
- If you were stranded on a desert island, which three celebrities would you choose to be with you? Kylie Minogue, Fred Savage (If you remember him from The Wonder Years) and Bruno Mars.
- What’s your favourite film of all time? I have 3, You got Served, Grease, Dirty Dancing. All dance and music films. You Got Served is hip hop and has a great story line.
- Is there anything that you collect, and if so what? Erasers. (Some may like to call them rubbers but to avoid confusion with condoms, I like to use the word eraser.) I tend to buy them from the places that I visit and any I find that are unusual. I also collect eeyore things , from Winnie the Pooh. If you click on the link you will see a short video of eeyore: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMDAY8H5yIw
- What is the strangest or most inventive thing you’ve ever dressed up as for a fancy dress party? I haven’t been to a fancy dress party as such but I have hired a witches costume and been in the audience of a Deal or No Deal Halloween special. I wore the costume on the train to go to the studios on my own from Exeter to Bristol. A couple commented that I was brave to do that.
- Are you a Windows or Mac user? I am definitely a Mac user. Although I do use Windows for Mac.
- What is your favourite place to go? To go on holiday I like Disneyland Paris or London. I love being busy and going to fun places. I especially like going to theme parks, zoos and aquariums.
- If you could keep any animal in the world as a pet, what would you choose and why? My 4 beautiful guineapigs. They are the best thing ever.
- What is your proudest moment, like, ever? I have a lot. My latest one is being singled out for an official Special Recognition Award for my http://www.beatredundancyblues.com website prior to its launch. It is signed by Womens Development Unlimited and Devon County Council. (There is no apostrophe in their spelling of womens)
- Do you have any weird nicknames? No. My strangest one when I was at secondary school was “Sange”.
- If you could be anyone for a day (dead or alive, real person or a character, animated or real) , who would you choose and what would you do? If I had a previous life, I always used to think I was a tortoise, don’t ask me why, I have no idea. It may be because I had one for a pet. I guess I wouldn’t mind being a bird, so I could try out flying for the day but I would need to have a different mind because I don’t like heights and would spend all day on the ground. I like my mind so think I will stick to being me.
My 11 questions are:
- Do you prefer black or white and why?
- What do you like most about rain?
- If you could publish any one book that you are currently writing, which one would it be and why?
- If you weren’t a writer, what other job would you be doing and why?
- Do you prefer poetry or prose?
- What is your greatest writing moment to date and why?
- What is your favourite genre to read and why?
- What is you favourite animated film?
- Do you prefer How to or self-help books and why?
- How would you like people to remember you?
- What are your three most positive words.
I nominate the following bloggers for the blue Liebster Award:
I nominate the following bloggers for the white Liebster Blog (Heart) award:
Some of you may have over 200 followers but like I said, it’s the thought that counts.
Happy Easter to all of my fellow bloggers. Thanks for your support.
Have a fantastic Easter weekend.