As always, with any award, there are rules to follow, so here they are:
1.) Show appreciation of the blogger/s who nominated you and link back to them in your post. Done.
2.) Add the award logo to your blog. Done.
3.) Share 7 things about yourself.
- I love films with robots in them.
- If I have the choice to see a movie in 2D or 3D, I always choose 3D, I love it.
- I prefer a MAC to a PC and I recently upgraded my Mac operating system to Mountain Lion.
- For those of you who missed a blog post, I am going to St James’s Palace on the 15th of July, to celebrate CSV’s 50th Anniversary. (Community Service Volunteers.) In the presence of Her Majesty The Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh.
- I am a Health Buddy for CSV. My job is to spread health messages about taboo topics, encouraging people to go for screening and work towards the 5 Ways To Wellbeing.
- I am also a member of BID (Be Involved Devon) that is part of CVS (Community Volunteers Services.) We have meetings relating to Mental Health organisations and the NHS.
- I have written 2 articles for the BID newsletter that featured on the 5 Ways To Wellbeing page.
4.) Nominate 5 – 10 or so bloggers that you admire. As I won it twice, I will nominate 10 people.
5.) Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know
6.) Optional questions – Here are my 7.
- Do you prefer whipped cream or clotted cream?
- Do you prefer land or sea?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
- If you could be any animal what would you be and why?
- What is your favourite children’s book and why?
- What is your very favourite blog and why?
- What is your favourite book ever and why?
I look forward to reading the answers to my 7 questions from the above nominees. Congratulations to all of you and may your blogs continue to Shine On.