I have been thrilled to receive a number of awards over the last couple of months, including these two Liebster Awards . I have already been given a pink Liebster Award and now I have a blue one and a white one to add to my collection. Although I have noticed that the white Liebster award is not the same as my previous pink award or the blue one because it states Liebster Blog and then a heart to symbolise love. So I guess with the third award I am getting some serious blog loving.
The Blue Liebster Award is from Rohan rohan7things.wordpress.com
I received this Liebster Blog (Love) award from mikesfilmtalk.com on March 26th 2013.
Thanks to Rohan and Mike for these two beautiful blog awards. I am very grateful for each and every award that I receive and I feel honoured that people have taken the time to read my blog and are enjoying the content.
As there appears to be some discrepancies between the rules for theses awards I am going to use the rules that I used for my first pink Liebster Award on the 10th of November 2012 quirkybooks.wordpress.com/2012/11/10/the-liebster-award-thanks-and-nominations for both of these awards.
For this award I need to:
- Answer 11 questions from the nominator. As Rohan hasn’t asked me any questions, I will answer the ones from Mike.
- Nominate 11 other people to receive this award (It is meant to be for people who have less than 200 followers but I don’t mind who you nominate. It’s the thought that counts.)
- Create 11 questions for the new nominees to answer
- Place the blog award on my blog
- Link back to the people who nominated me for this award
- Inform my nominees of their award from me
My 11 questions to answer are:
- Are you a cat or dog person, and why? Although I like cats, I am a dog person. My best friend when I was young was my cocker spaniel called Purdy. Nowadays my guineapigs are the love of my life. They are so cute, loveable and gorgeous. (Smaller poos to clean up too.)
- If you were stranded on a desert island, which three celebrities would you choose to be with you? Kylie Minogue, Fred Savage (If you remember him from The Wonder Years) and Bruno Mars.
- What’s your favourite film of all time? I have 3, You got Served, Grease, Dirty Dancing. All dance and music films. You Got Served is hip hop and has a great story line.
- Is there anything that you collect, and if so what? Erasers. (Some may like to call them rubbers but to avoid confusion with condoms, I like to use the word eraser.) I tend to buy them from the places that I visit and any I find that are unusual. I also collect eeyore things , from Winnie the Pooh. If you click on the link you will see a short video of eeyore: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMDAY8H5yIw
- What is the strangest or most inventive thing you’ve ever dressed up as for a fancy dress party? I haven’t been to a fancy dress party as such but I have hired a witches costume and been in the audience of a Deal or No Deal Halloween special. I wore the costume on the train to go to the studios on my own from Exeter to Bristol. A couple commented that I was brave to do that.
- Are you a Windows or Mac user? I am definitely a Mac user. Although I do use Windows for Mac.
- What is your favourite place to go? To go on holiday I like Disneyland Paris or London. I love being busy and going to fun places. I especially like going to theme parks, zoos and aquariums.
- If you could keep any animal in the world as a pet, what would you choose and why? My 4 beautiful guineapigs. They are the best thing ever.
- What is your proudest moment, like, ever? I have a lot. My latest one is being singled out for an official Special Recognition Award for my http://www.beatredundancyblues.com website prior to its launch. It is signed by Womens Development Unlimited and Devon County Council. (There is no apostrophe in their spelling of womens)
- Do you have any weird nicknames? No. My strangest one when I was at secondary school was “Sange”.
- If you could be anyone for a day (dead or alive, real person or a character, animated or real) , who would you choose and what would you do? If I had a previous life, I always used to think I was a tortoise, don’t ask me why, I have no idea. It may be because I had one for a pet. I guess I wouldn’t mind being a bird, so I could try out flying for the day but I would need to have a different mind because I don’t like heights and would spend all day on the ground. I like my mind so think I will stick to being me.
My 11 questions are:
- Do you prefer black or white and why?
- What do you like most about rain?
- If you could publish any one book that you are currently writing, which one would it be and why?
- If you weren’t a writer, what other job would you be doing and why?
- Do you prefer poetry or prose?
- What is your greatest writing moment to date and why?
- What is your favourite genre to read and why?
- What is you favourite animated film?
- Do you prefer How to or self-help books and why?
- How would you like people to remember you?
- What are your three most positive words.
I nominate the following bloggers for the blue Liebster Award:
I nominate the following bloggers for the white Liebster Blog (Heart) award:
Some of you may have over 200 followers but like I said, it’s the thought that counts.
Happy Easter to all of my fellow bloggers. Thanks for your support.
Have a fantastic Easter weekend.