Happy International Celebrate Being Single Day! #ICBSD 5 Reasons To Love Being Single – check this out!


5 Reasons To Love Being Single, with Lewis Howes and Relationship Expert and International Speaker Matthew Hussey. This is an awesome video about 5 Reasons to love being single.

If you are interested in buying Lewis’s book, The School Of Greatness: A Real-World Guide to Living Bigger, Loving Deeper, and Leaving a Lasting Legacy! Here is the link https://amzn.to/2TicOCd And if you are interested in Matthew Hussey’s book, Matthew Hussey: Get the Guy: Learn Secrets of the Male Mind to Find the Man You Want and the Love You Deserve (Hardcover) here is the link, https://amzn.to/2Sipj3K 

In this video, one thing Lewis Howes talks about is self-dating. As you know, I am the Queen of self-dating, I have been doing that for years! I often take myself to the cinema, and out for a meals too, when I have the money. Every February 14th, I celebrate being single on International Celebrate Being Single Day (that’s today), by going out on a self-date, this year however, I am going with a friend to Plymouth Aquarium and out for a meal, so it will be a very different day for me to not be doing that on my own, but it will be great to have some company and celebrate being single together!

How are you celebrating being single today? When was the last time you had a self-date? Please write in the comments below, I love to read you!

Until next time, Happy International Celebrate Being Single Day, lots of love and write soon,

Sandra xx

Advertisements

4 thoughts on “Happy International Celebrate Being Single Day! #ICBSD 5 Reasons To Love Being Single – check this out!

      1. We enjoyed the day at home. I presented Natascha with a soft toy kitten which she loved and she bought me an Austrian cake which was 95% cream and the remaining 5% was also cream. 🙂 We all enjoyed it. xx ❤

        Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.