Self-dating is a must for all single people, and here are 10 Reasons Why It’s Important To Self-Date!
- It reconnects you with your soul!
- You can get to know yourself even better.
- It builds strength of character.
- It boosts your confidence.
- It improves your self-esteem.
- It’s an act of self-love and compassion.
- You can do what you want and see what you want and go where you want, without anyone saying anything negative, so you can fully enjoy the moment.
- You can eat as much as you want without feeling bad or guilty. And you can buy yourself gifts to make you happy.
- It emphasizes that you don’t need anyone else and empowers you to be more happy as a single person.
- You know yourself better than anyone and you can create a feeling of joy, happiness and magic, all by yourself. That is super-empowering!
As you can see from these photos, I absolutely loved my self- date for International Celebrate Being Single Day and would totally recommend self-dating at each and every available opportunity! I went to Bristol Zoo, ate 3 meals out (was a bit full, full, full!!) and saw ‘Sing’ and the ‘Batman Lego Movie’ – which was awesome, both films are great!