I was honoured to be given another One Lovely Blog award on November 13th 2013. This time my award was from Sherri Matthews at http://sherrimatthewsblog.com.
When Sherri made her nominations for this award, this is what she had to say:
“My nominees for this award are lovely blogging friends that I’ve met fairly recently whose blogs have greatly inspired and blessed me very much. Please do visit them. I’m so happy that we met and for the wonderful conversations which I hope will continue for a long time to come”.
What beautiful words from Sherri. I have to say, that since talking with Sherri via this blog, I have found her to be an extremely supportive, kind and welcoming person. She seems to have a lot of love in her heart and time for other people. She is a joy to know. Please visit her blog, I am sure you will be given a warm welcome.
ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD RULES:
1. I need to thank the person who nominated me.
2. Share 7 things about myself that you still may not know
3. Nominate 15 bloggers.
4. Notify the nominees that I have done so.
5. Put the logo of the award on my blog site.
7 Things about me:
- I like wearing Disney PJs.
- I feel warmer wearing PJs than ordinary clothes – quirky I know.
- I love being called quirky.
- I recently bought the domain names quirky-books.com and quirky-books.co.uk. It will be several months before I build websites for these, due to other project that I am working on.
- I love eating salted popcorn whenever I go to the cinema.
- I have an Odeon Premiere Club card to get discount off cinema tickets on a certain day of the week.
- I can get discount cinema tickets to Vue cinemas through work. They can’t be used on 3D movies or in certain cinema venues.
Congratulation and have a lovely day.