I am pleased to announce that on the 3rd of December 2013, I received The Versatile Blogger award from http://playfulkitty.wordpress.com. Check out her blog, especially if you love cats.
After this award, I am up-to-date with my blog nominations.
Unfortunately, although I can accept awards, any new awards I may get nominated for after today, I will most likely not be able to make my nominations for, until February next year. I realise that this may seem a bit strange but my illustrator needs me to finish work on my “Break through the Barriers of Redundancy” book by no later than 20th of January. This is to get the correct sizing for the printed version of the book to put on Amazon. If I don’t meet this deadline, I will have to look for another illustrator and I don’t want to do that as she has done a great job of the e-Book cover and I need consistency.
I still haven’t finished typing the book up and I need to re-work it and re-edit it. Therefore, this is going to take a lot of my time up from now until then.
In the meantime, I may be posting less posts and not commenting as much as I would like to. I am not at this point, going to take a complete break from blogging because I love it too much. I will apologise in advance, if I do not visit your blog as much or make as many comments, if my posts are very short and not necessarily about writing. I hope you understand.
This award actually has its own site with the official rules listed (The Versatile Blogger Award). The rules are:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their site.
I did this above the award. Just in case you missed it, thank you to Simplyilka.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- List 7 things about yourself.
My 15 Nominees
7 Facts About Me
- I have multiple food allergies, my worst is sugar. I can only have natural sugar in juice and fruit.
- My guilty pleasure in terms of a song, used to be The Chicken Song from Spitting Image. Now, it is probably the Time Warp from the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- I used to have a budgie called Bertie.
- I like sparkly things.
- I have a big bag made of silver sequins.
- I enjoy eating at Nandos but have to ask for plain chicken.
- I prefer to receive a birthday greeting in a card, rather than a text or Facebook message. Although any greeting is welcomed.
Enjoy your award and thanks to everyone who follows my blog. You are all superstars.
Write as soon as I am able to