- Post the logo above
- Accept the nomination and link back to the blog that nominated you
- Answer the questions
- Nominate blogs and inform them of the nomination
I accept these nominations and would also like to pass both of them on to the list of bloggers below:
Congratulations to all of you and don’t forget to put both awards on your blog, you deserve them.
Favorite color: Orange, although not in clothes.
Favorite animal: Guineapig – I have four.
Favorite number(s): 6 – Lucky number is 8.
Favorite (non-alcoholic drink): Pineapple Juice.
Favorite (alcoholic drink): I don’t drink any alcohol. If I am in a pub I have orange or pineapple juice or Appletiser.
Facebook or Twitter: I use both but have more followers on Twitter.
My passions: Writing, helping people, guineapigs, family, friends and films. I love visiting aquariums and zoos.
Giving or receiving gifts: I enjoy both equally.
Favorite city: London and Exeter.
Favorite TV show: I don’t watch much TV but like watching soaps. Neighbours, Emmerdale and Coronation Street. I watch Eastenders sometimes too. I like the X-Factor.
For the second award, apart from making my nominations, I need to share seven things about myself.
Seven facts about me:
1. I believe people can achieve their dreams, if they take action.
2. I teach Blogging as an aid to recovery – How to start a WordPress.com blog for the Recovery Learning Community on a self-employed basis.
3. I work full-time as the Fitted Bedroom Specialist in John Lewis.
4. I have visited London 4 times this year.
5. I met HM the Queen at St James’s Palace In July this year.
6. I am a night owl and prefer to write at night as I can focus more.
7. I love going on courses to improve myself.
Enjoy your awards and I look forward to reading more about you.