I am catching up with my blog award nominations.
On the 2nd of June 2013, I was awarded The WordPress Family Award for a second time and a new award to add to my collection, the Dragon’s Loyalty Award, both from Sheri at sheridegrom.com. Please check out her awesome blog.
The rules for the Word Press Family Award are:
1. Display the logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 others who have had an impact on your Word Press experience and family.
4. Let the 10 family members know you have awarded them.
My nominations are:
Thanks to all I’ve nominated for the Word Press Family Award for making my time on WordPress.com amazing. Thanks to every one who follows and comments on my blog, I appreciate all of you.
The rules for the Dragon Loyalty Award are:
- Display the award certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with the award.
- Present the award to 15 deserving bloggers.
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Seven facts about myself:
- I played the recorder whilst in primary school but stopped because I couldn’t keep up with the group.
- I like listening to Floorfillers albums, morning and night.
- Jason Donovan and Kylie Minogue were my favourite singers when I was a little girl.
- When I was a little girl, my favourite actor used was Fred Savage from The Wonder Years.
- I have kept a dressing gown that I used to wear when I was about 15 years old – Why? Because I like the fact I can still fit into it.
- Yeas ago, I was given a dog called Pepi by a man my dad did work for. His wife was not too happy.
- My favourite flower is a rose.
Congratulations to all of my nominees, enjoy your awards and I look forward to reading more about you.