I have been awarded the Best Moment Award for my About me page on this blog.
I want to thank http://www.momentmatters.com for this honour that you have bestowed upon me.
I will post my acceptance speech below and pass on this beautiful award to some others. So many wonderful blogs choose from. I will post the rules below and make my nominations.
Awarding the people who live in the moment,
The noble who write and capture the best in life,
The bold who reminded us what really mattered –
Savoring the experience of quality time.
Winners re-post this completely with their acceptance speech. This could be written or video recorded.
Winners have the privilege of awarding the next awardees! The re-post should include a NEW set of people/blogs worthy of the award; and winners notify them the great news.
- What makes a good acceptance speech?
- Gratitude. Thank the people who helped you along the way
- Humor. Keep us entertained and smiling
- Inspiration. Make your story touch our lives
- Get an idea from the great acceptance speeches, compiled in MomentMatters.com/Speech
- Display the award’s badge on your blog/website, downloadable in MomentMatters.com/Award
I accept this award with gratitude and heartfelt appreciation.
For any person who takes the time to look at my blog, I am truly grateful.
For every person that likes my blog, I am thankful.
When a person leaves a comment on my blog, I am inspired to continue blogging.
For each person who interacts with me, I am elated.
For any person who Follows me, my face lights up with pleasure.
For every blogger who shares their knowledge, wisdom and thoughtfulness, I am blessed to be in your company.
Every moment in life is precious, so make sure you do everything you can to cherish and enjoy it.
THE WINNERS OF THE BEST MOMENT AWARD ARE:
- utesmile.wordpress.com – Your 2nd
Don’t forget to celebrate with your followers! Tweet your success with hashtag #MomentMatters. Congratulations, winners!