I have some awards catching up to do. Today I will start with the One Lovely Blog Award.
I am happy to announce that quirkybooks is an extra lovely blog because it has been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award for the Second time.
Thank you to everyone who has liked my blog posts, left a comment, joined my blog or Liked my Facebook page. Your support is hugely appreciated and I thoroughly enjoy interacting with you and reading your blogs too.
I was awarded the One Lovely Blog Award by the awesome Casey Roach from: http://caseyroach.blogspot.co.uk Who was a winner in our Write-A-Thon competition. She received a signed copy of Write-A-Thon from Author and Writing Coach Rochelle Melander. Check out her blog.
I am extremely pleased to receive this award, which to date, is my second One Lovely Blog Award and means a lot to me. It’s great to know that people are enjoying what I am writing about.
There are a few rules which come with the receipt of this award and they are as follows:
ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD RULES:
1. I need to thank the person who nominated me.
2. Share 7 things about myself that you still may not know
3. Nominate 15 bloggers.
4. Notify the nominees that I have done so.
5. Put the logo of the award on my blog site.
Having already completed steps 1 and 5, that leaves me with 2,3, and 4. So 7 things about me that you still may not know:
- When I was younger I use to have a tortoise called Fred.
- When I was younger I kept stick insects and they had babies that escaped from their home and covered the kitchen ceiling.
- My favourite colour of the rainbow is orange but I don’t like to wear that colour.
- I like “Animal” as a brand of clothing.
- I have an A level in English Literature and Media Studies.
- I obtained a Certificate in Sound Recording.
- I acquired an NVQ Level 4, Higher National Diploma in Administrative Procedures/PA Course.
I hope you feel you know me a little better now. If you have any questions or comments about the above, please feel free to share them.
Now to nominate the One Lovely Blog Award to some other well deserving bloggers:
- kattermonran.com – Now you will have a pink one to match
Congratulations to all of you and I look forward to reading more about yourselves to strengthen our blogger bond.