As Valentine’s Day is fast approaching, I thought I would share a post with you that I wrote a couple of years ago and that proved popular.
I am sure we could all do with a little writing help at this tender time.
Please feel free to share your own ideas. It would be great to add some more.
It’s not long until the so called most romantic day of the year will be almost upon us. Valentines Day.
You may be forgiven for thinking you have to put that pen to one side whilst you focus the brains cells on another creative adventure……..
Deciding what to get your loved one.
As I am sure you will all agree, nothing is more powerful than the written word, so I have come up with seven ways you can use your writing skills to woo your valentine.
1) Write an erotic book for your loved ones eyes only.
2) Stick post it notes all over your body with messages written on them.
3) Make a keepsake book of photographs and write captions underneath them.
4) Write an enticing message in the steam from the shower.
5) Bake a heart shaped cake and pipe a sexy verse on to it.
6) Make a collage of…
View original post 45 more words