It’s my great pleasure to receive and accept the Super Sweet Blogging Award. I am so thrilled to have been nominated for this award by Mike from mikesfilmtalk.com Whose site has been featured on Freshly Pressed and who has over 200 followers.
Mike describes himself as:
“A Sporadic YouTuber, Blogger, Film Fan, Gamer and Survivor. It’s been an interesting last couple of years. If you stop by, pull up a chair and look around, you might find something you like.”
I would encourage you to take a look at his amazing blog as I am sure you won’t be disappointed.
So here is the award that I can now proudly display on my blog:
1. Give credit to the person who chooses to nominate you
2. Answer the “Super Sweet” questions
3. Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen” (13)
The super sweet questions are:
1. Cookies or cake? I can’t have either as I have lots of food allergies and intolerances. In the past, I have made chocolate muffins that are suitable for my restrictive diet.
2. Chocolate or vanilla. Sugar free, Gluten Free, Wheat free, Yeast free and Dairy free Chocolate. Did I mention I have lots of food allergies and intolerances? I am sometimes naughty and have chocolate that has some dairy in it and it’s not good for me, tut, tut! Can’t even attempt any of the other no no foods though, as the pain and dizziness would be too much.
3. What is your favourite sweet treat, cheesecake or frozen yoghurt? Strangely I can’t have any of these, I have to stick to certain fruits.
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? At night and when I am out and about. Anytime I walk past chocolate because I want some but have to wait to get mine from the health food shop and if it’s closed or out of stock, I am not a happy bunny.
5. If you had a sweet nickname what would it be? Sweetheart.
Lastly, the list of the Bakers Dozen:
- The Super Sweet Blog Award! (rohan7things.wordpress.com)
- Super Sweet Blogging Award (joleenenaylor.wordpress.com)
- They like me…they really, really like me! (thedailycreativewriter.com)
- Super Sweet Blogging Award…Hmm… (camsgranny.wordpress.com)
- Super Sweet Blogging Award! (lorischulz.wordpress.com)
27 thoughts on “Happy to be Super Sweet – Super Sweet Blogging Award”
Congratulations on this, very well deserved 🙂
Thanks and thanks for your support.
I have voted five stars for you!
Thanks so much. I am honoured.
Congratulations! thank you for nominating me. Wishing you more sucessess and peace!
It’s a pleasure.
Congratulations on your award Sandra! And thank you so much for my nomination. You’ve made my day:)
Thanks. It’s great to know that I have brightened your day. Your blog is amazing, love it.
Congrats on your award! Well done, so deserved 🙂 Thank you for the nomination. Thank you for the continuous support and motivation x
Thanks. You very much deserve the award and I am glad to know you find my blog motivational, what a lovely comment. Keep up the great work.
I am so happy you feel I am motivational, that is such an honour.
Thank you and yes I’m repeating my words here, you are a sweetie and so it goes without saying that this is the perfect award for you. If you were a little closer I’d make you a chocolate cupcake with my secret chocolate frosting recipe. But you can pretend I did and of course it would be allergy free, very yummy and delicious (just going with the flow of the Award theme) Thanks again Sandra, You are much appreciated, Penny xx
Ah! You are a darling. Thanks for thinking of me you “sweet” one. Thanks also for your beautiful words, they mean so much and congratulations your blog is amazing.
Well done, and thank you very much. I missed this post completely somehow .. Sorry 😦
Glad you got it now. Congratulations, it is well deserved.
Thank you 🙂
Great post! What a complete bummer that you have to be so “sweet free” I fear I would kill me (although intense diet change is something I know all too well) And thank you for the best linkback I’ve ever had! cheers mate!!!
Hi Mike. Thanks for the amazing compliment, “the best link-back” you have ever had, wow! I am so honoured and thrilled. Thanks again for the award. I am interested to know more about what diet change you have had to go through?
Since my heart attack and two surgeries, I’ve had to cut way back on sugar, whole milk, red meat (not only beef but pork – I love bacon) I started eating a meat substitute called Quorn and my diet is a bit more vegetable oriented. The weight has dropped off as a result. Oh and I stopped drinking soda’s. These little changes allowed me to top the scales at a svelte 165 pounds versus the 190 – 202 pound I weighed for years. 😀
I guess everything happens for a reason, even when we are in pain and feel sick. I am glad you came through the surgeries and that you spread happiness to others through your blog.
Congrats on the award and thank you so much for nominating me. Love your blog, it’s amazing and so are you. 🙂
Hi Wendy. Thanks so much for those beautiful words, they mean so much to me. Thanks for the link-backs to my site, it is much appreciated.
Any time. 🙂