A-Z of Writing – D is coming soon.
I just had to share that I have won a prize for entering a blog competition.
Being a writer I am absolutely thrilled to win a Hamster Diaries notepad and postcards.
Now let me see, what can I write in the notepad:
- Ideas for How to books
- Ideas for Children’s Picture books
- Things that are on my mind (This could take up the whole notepad, so maybe just write down my top 3)
- Shopping lists (A bit boring but essential)
- My favourite blog posts
- My top 10 websites to visit
- My friends birthdays and contact details
- 5 Positive things for that day
- 5 to dos for that day
- 3 ways to de-stress
- 10 Things that make me feel relaxed (This includes loud music, because of the quirky person I am, it chills me out)
- 5 things that make me feel good
Hummm! I am sure there are a few titles in there for future blog posts.
Whatever I write, it doesn’t matter, the fact that I am writing makes me feel good. I want you to feel good too – so get out your notepad and pen and let your imagination run wild.
What do you like to write about in your notepad?