Thank you to everyone who has liked my blog posts, left a comment, joined my blog or Liked my Facebook page. Your support is hugely appreciated and I thoroughly enjoy interacting with you and reading your blogs too.
You may have heard that last week I was awarded the One Lovely Blog Award by Dan Balva from hurdlestohappiness, here is the Link to his site http://hurdlestohappiness.wordpress.com/2012/07/18/one-lovely-blog-award
I am extremely pleased to received this award, which is my second award to date. It is a wonderful feeling that people are enjoying my writing and that makes me feel very happy and excited about what the future holds. Dan has a great blog so you should check it out.
Oh, yes! There are a few rules which come with the receipt of this award and they are as follows:
ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD RULES:
1. I need to thank the person who nominated me.
2. Share 7 things about myself that you still may not know
3. Nominate 15 bloggers.
4. Notify the nominees that I have done so.
5. Put the logo of the award on my blog site.
Having already completed steps 1 and 5, that leaves me with 2,3, and 4. So 7 things about me that you still may not know:
- I appeared as an extra in the thirteenth episode of Torchwood, at the end of series one. My character had to scream and run away from a monster. I was paid for the work I did and it was filmed in the city centre of Cardiff in front of a live street audience. I was also shown in the trailer wearing a short white jacket and yes, I still have the jacket.
- I have a bronze award for Freestyle Disco dancing.
- I used to do Irish and Appalachian dancing.
- I did Ballroom dancing classes when I was younger.
- I have been a volunteer Hospital Radio Presenter since 1995. I currently present a show on Hospital Radio Exeter on a Monday night. My show is called Dreamboat and is aired from 10pm – 11pm. Here is a link to my radio show profile page:http://www.hospitalradioexeter.com/Members/SandraBellamy
- When I was young I had a golden cocker-spaniel called Purdy, she was the runt of the litter but she was also my best friend.
- I am an only child, I have no brothers or sisters.
- (Bonus) I have a wonderful grandma who is 94 and still living in her own home in Dawlish in Devon.
I hope you feel you know me a little better now. If you have any questions or comments about the above, please feel free to share them.
Now to nominate the One Lovely Blog Award to some other well deserving bloggers:
- hutchagoodlife This is my personal favourite, having 4 guineapigs myself, I find this blogger extremely funny and insightful. She is able to get into the mind of a guineapig and make the reader believe they are in the guineapigs’ situation, truly incredible.
Congratulations to all of you and keep up the good work.