With Valentine’s Day fast approaching, you may be celebrating it in style, or it may be you are thinking it is no big deal. Either way, it could be a time for you to reflect if the person you are with, is “the write one for me?”
In other words, does the person you are with:
- Understand the important role that writing plays in your life?
- Be supportive of your writing?
- Believe in your writing abilities?
- Understand you need to have a lot of time for your writing?
- Encourage you to write more?
- Be willing to play an active role in your writing?
- Be happy to proof read your manuscripts?
- Listen to your frustrations when you are having writer’s block?
- Lift your spirits up, when you are feeling down?
- Appreciate your creativity?
If your writing is a huge part of who you are, then it’s important you have someone who respects that.
Love yourself. Love your writing and enjoy every minute of it.
Write soon. Sandra