It is important to approach the new year with confidence.
Knowing you are making progress with your writing will not only enhance your chances of being published but it will also increase your self-belief.
You need to make a minimum of 5 writing resolutions, number them in order of importance and give yourself a time scale to complete each one. Work your way through the list. You should aim to complete at least 3 of them, that’s one, every 4 months. By the end of the year you should have accomplished at least 1 of them.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Write a book – 1 year
- Write 1 more new blog post – Once a week
- Write a minimum of 1 letter to a friend – Once a Month
- Write at least 1 diary entry – Every day or every other day
- Brainstorm writing ideas – Once a week
Now add some of your own and figure out which of them:
- You have the largest passion for.
- Mean the most to you.
- Will give you the highest sense of happiness if you achieve them.
Make sure they are your priorities.
These factors will be your motivation to success.
Write soon. Sandra