It’s been a while since I wrote my last blog.
I don’t know about you but it seems every year I prepare earlier and earlier for Christmas and I still end up rushing around like a mad woman trying to get presents, sticky tape, food, stamps and the list goes on.
Speaking of food, here are some writing ideas to add food for thought and create a Christmas sparkle, or twinkle or whatever you want to call it.
- Write a small hand book of sexy discoveries about your partner. Wrap it in red paper and deliver it in a way I will leave to your imagination.
- Make your own advent boxes for the twelve days leading up to Christmas, then write a sexy message in side each one and ask your other half to open one a day.
- Get some post it notes and using a glitter gel pen write one thing you love about yourself or someone special on each one and attach them to the Christmas tree. This will boost your confidence or enhance that tingling feeling of love.
- Be imaginative. Personalise each gift card with a special message. It can be sexy, caring, funny or erotic.
- Make your own Christmas crackers and write your own message to go inside them. Fill the crackers with all things naughty and nice!
And enjoy a Happy Christmas.
Write soon. Sandra