If you have been reading my Blog and website quirkybooks.net, you may think deciding to self publish my own book by starting up my own publishing company is either brave, stupid or just darn right crazy. Either way, I value your opinion and appreciate your feedback.
The fact is, I will not let anything stop me, not in the long term. Sure there will be problems to overcome, obstacles to step over and lots of skills to learn but I will feel better for having done it and I am committed to believing in my own capabilities.
You see, there is a lot than can be said for believing in yourself. The benefits can be immense and I would like to share some of those with you right now.
1) Your confidence will increase.
2) You will achieve more.
3) You will be more accepting towards constructive critisism.
4) You will become a stronger person.
5) You will be able to disregard people who make malicious comments and put you down.
6) You will have a stronger sense of purpose in your life by knowing who you are.
7) You will be a happier person.
8) You will have more structure to your life by defining your goals.
9) When you believe in yourself, so will others.
10) You will become a more positive person, which is good for both your physical and mental well being.
One final thought…….Believe in yourself, the only person who can make you truly happy, is you, for their is no one else who knows you better.
Good luck and B E L I E V E.
- How redundancy changed my life (quirkybooks.wordpress.com)
- Twenty Reasons Why You Should Self Publish (quirkybooks.wordpress.com)
- Beat Redundancy Blues (quirkybooks.wordpress.com)
- Redundancy Is a Crying Shame – or Is It? (quirkybooks.wordpress.com)
- Self Publishing, fantastic or frantic? (quirkybooks.wordpress.com)